DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gin xcb Lefty
Monrian born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

AND ... make sure to wear your Monria shirt when boarding the Yamato.

I saw where you already did the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, so please also make sure you have your own transportation when traveling on the Yamato ... we cannot guarantee a ride.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dark Troll Glory
Monria Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

I saw that you have already completed the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, so that's done.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Rtnok1 Rtnok Rtnok2
Monri borned
With a friend, he has a ship

** IMPORTANT **

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

I saw that you have already completed the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, so that's done.

Going to send out a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager now, so please accept it quickly. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Stone Toyboy Lock
MB and GOE

** IMPORTANT **

We already have you sorted on the Yamato guest list, but you still have to do your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Game avatar name Hose Pereyro. Full Name Hose Hose Pereyro. Monria borned.

** IMPORTANT **

I see that you already did the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, so that part is done. :)

Hose Pereyro

** IMPORTANT **

Thanks! Yes, I have fly transport for fly from planet to Yamato.
So, Now i need wait friend request from Monria Fleet Manager, is it correct? And me will added to chat channel?
I little understand, how i will send request for flying travel Arkadia->Calipso?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks! Yes, I have fly transport for fly from planet to Yamato.
So, Now i need wait friend request from Monria Fleet Manager, is it correct? And me will added to chat channel?
I little understand, how i will send request for flying travel Arkadia->Calipso?

I will log the Monria Fleet Manager staff avatar in later today and send the friend request to you. After you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and also sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

On Friday, we will send out the first summons at Arkadia at 20:15 game time. It will appear on your screen. Just click on Accept and you will be transported to the Yamato. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Evgen Gin Lefty
Monrian born

** IMPORTANT **

Ok, I read your PM and understand now.

Hose Pereyro

I will log the Monria Fleet Manager staff avatar in later today and send the friend request to you. After you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and also sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

On Friday, we will send out the first summons at Arkadia at 20:15 game time. It will appear on your screen. Just click on Accept and you will be transported to the Yamato. :)
Thanks! Do I need to be at Space station Arkadia at 20:15 in game time today?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks! Do I need to be at Space station Arkadia at 20:15 in game time today?

No, just remain on the surface of the planet and not in any instance or underground ... just wait to see the Yamato summons on your screen at 20:15 game time and click on Accept. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
CAH ALEB CAHbI4
Monrian born

** IMPORTANT **

I know you already did your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox, and I know that you don't have your own personal space transportation, but you told me you are on Calypso right now and want to come back to Monria. I will log the MFM in right now to get you added to the Yamato guest list so you can come back to Monria today instead of waiting for Sunday. There is no fee at the Monria SS, so you should be good to go.

If you are not in the game right now, please log in so we can get this done. :)

Top Bottom