I just bought the Moon!!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is good news indeed! I see a lot of potential in Monria and now that it's 'alive' again maybe it can really get going.
There seems to be fairly good hunting for numerous levels. Mining well, it's Inside rules, what can ya say :) Crafting, the daily is like none other you will find anywhere.

I also would like to point out to folks, a few of us try to start sweat circles in Cave 3 when we are around etc. The are open to the public of course and well, we know there are uses for sweat so... come join the group when it's up and don't forget, the mobs count for missions so be sure to get the mission before you do show so you can get credit for it!

sluggo

Glad you'll be around Sluggo, and count me in to join the sweat circles when I can as well. Someone will just need to point me in the direction of the meet-up, and I'm good to go. Although some might tell you that my sense of direction is more a labyrinth than a straight line. I don't like simple anyway. The more complex, the more opportunities I have to mess up. :p

Xander Zan Catman

Kendra, nice to meet you my dear! I think its only fitting that I extend the invite to join TKoE to you as well! Of course you don't NEED an invitation to join us....but yer getting one anyways! Keep the family together eh? :)

XZC

Xander Zan Catman

You'll be kidnapping my kids next.....

Only if they are over 16 years of age! TKoE has a pretty strict rule about noone under 16 allowed.
If they are under, and actively play eu, I would be happy to help them privately.

How about pets? Got any we can have as mascots? LOL

Seriously.......like you don't do eough for us already!

XZC

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Only if they are over 16 years of age! TKoE has a pretty strict rule about noone under 16 allowed.
If they are under, and actively play eu, I would be happy to help them privately.

How about pets? Got any we can have as mascots? LOL

Seriously.......like you don't do eough for us already!

XZC

He gave me a Devil pet. Says it goes with my Dark Moon name. I think he's trying to tell me something. :rolleyes:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Kendra, nice to meet you my dear! I think its only fitting that I extend the invite to join TKoE to you as well! Of course you don't NEED an invitation to join us....but yer getting one anyways! Keep the family together eh? :)

XZC
Thanks so much Zan for your kind invitation :)
I'm a terrible Soc member so my current soc probably wont even miss me, but I just need a couple of days to politely say my goodbye's ;)

Kendra

BJ4RN3

Congratulations on your investment :coffee hahaha looking forward to what you are planning for the Future of Monria, if nothing go's wrong my love for monria can only grow ;)

gratz agian and let's hope everything works out great!!!!:yog sothoth

Xander Zan Catman

Thanks so much Zan for your kind invitation :)
I'm a terrible Soc member so my current soc probably wont even miss me, but I just need a couple of days to politely say my goodbye's ;)

Kendra

Looking forward to meeting you in game! The colonels in TKoE have recently passed a new voting poll.... granting Anhithe the honorary rank of Captain - knowing that his ava will be extremely busy and will not be able to contribute the same way "regular" players would....he is also going to be excused from doing the monthly attendance - simply because we know hes super busy already!

For DM and yourself, you will be granted rank of Private right away... jumping over recruit.....and we know you guys are busy too and will possibly make additional attendance execptions if needed.

Once you get settled into TKoE we can go over the soc rules etc and point you to our forum. This forum doesn't seem to allow me to post the url to my website :(

All the best!

XZC

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Looking forward to meeting you in game! The colonels in TKoE have recently passed a new voting poll.... granting Anhithe the honorary rank of Captain - knowing that his ava will be extremely busy and will not be able to contribute the same way "regular" players would....he is also going to be excused from doing the monthly attendance - simply because we know hes super busy already!

For DM and yourself, you will be granted rank of Private right away... jumping over recruit.....and we know you guys are busy too and will possibly make additional attendance execptions if needed.

Once you get settled into TKoE we can go over he soc rules etc and point you to our forum. This forum doesn't seem to allow me to post the url to my website :(

All the best!

XZC

Thanks Xander, and despite the whip cracking behind the scenes :p, I fully intend on doing what I can that falls within the realm of things I should be mindful of with regard to my membership in TKoE.

I'll check why you can't post the TKoE Forum URL. Could be because my hyperactivity in the admin area borked something. :rolleyes: In the meantime, I added the link here in my post, and will add it to yours as well. I'll get back to you when I know the glitch is fixed. :)

Izz

Gratz to you Ant and of your hiring of DM who I am just getting to know and believe is the perfect person for the job!! I am super excited about Monria and the ways you have it headed. Ive been waiting for a longtime to see this in game. Best of luck to you and all involved :cheers

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gratz to you Ant and of your hiring of DM who I am just getting to know and believe is the perfect person for the job!! I am super excited about Monria and the ways you have it headed. Ive been waiting for a longtime to see this in game. Best of luck to you and all involved :cheers

Thanks Izzy, your kind of comments confirm that we are doing something right with the community, because that is indeed where our focus is for sure. I have known Ant and his family for many years, and we are quite matched when it comes to something like this, but we're also complementary when it comes to who's got what strength and how we utilize it to it's full potential. I've said several times now that it's fate. We were meant to be doing this, and I only see great things as a result.

Thank you! :)

Love your guitar avatar photo, that's nice. :thumbsup

Top Bottom