my Suggestions

LokoMotive

1.st If possible change maturity names to something players are used to, so good old young/mature/old/... /stalker (current names are confusing, not like casual player will ever appreciate them)

2.nd Mission rewards: Casual player might want to check them on entropedia. I dont know for others but i allways check mobs and their mission rewards on entropedia. So when i check Yog page on entropedia i would realy like to see what mission rewards are for this mob

The same as you can see for most Ark mobs or most Calypso mobs. All it takes is for someone to input some new data on entropedia:) but players will LOVE that!

3rd Help new players that start on Monria. I am not sure if this is possible to do or not... but here is an idea similar to Ark IFN daily. Make a NPC where you can try to guess what his exact ped card is... so if you guess correctly lets say 101.27ped you get his peds if you dont than bad luck have another try... each try you need to pay with sweat
How many sweat per try and how many digits on ped card is up to you guys... but i think it would be a cool addition to the game at any planet:).
For this maybe you should limit how many times each avatar can try... so you avoid avatars traveling with their sweat bank to monria just to get it right. But if you can try maybe 3 times per day or 10times if you are Monria born avatar than this could create some sort of sweat market.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
1.st If possible change maturity names to something players are used to, so good old young/mature/old/... /stalker (current names are confusing, not like casual player will ever appreciate them)

2.nd Mission rewards: Casual player might want to check them on entropedia. I dont know for others but i allways check mobs and their mission rewards on entropedia. So when i check Yog page on entropedia i would realy like to see what mission rewards are for this mob

The same as you can see for most Ark mobs or most Calypso mobs. All it takes is for someone to input some new data on entropedia:) but players will LOVE that!

3rd Help new players that start on Monria. I am not sure if this is possible to do or not... but here is an idea similar to Ark IFN daily. Make a NPC where you can try to guess what his exact ped card is... so if you guess correctly lets say 101.27ped you get his peds if you dont than bad luck have another try... each try you need to pay with sweat
How many sweat per try and how many digits on ped card is up to you guys... but i think it would be a cool addition to the game at any planet:).
For this maybe you should limit how many times each avatar can try... so you avoid avatars traveling with their sweat bank to monria just to get it right. But if you can try maybe 3 times per day or 10times if you are Monria born avatar than this could create some sort of sweat market.

Thanks for taking my in game suggestion to come to the forum to post your suggestions and ideas, it makes it more helpful for us to have it all in one place.

Your suggestions, along with the others, will be taken into consideration. I think when it comes to certain ideas, such as what you brought up, those are things that Anhithe would need to address, because if I'm correct, it requires interaction with MindArk to make adjustments, or add content, such as change creature maturity and add a new NPC other than the usual ones already in place. If not, then I'm sure Anhithe will correct that information.

As we progress, I have no doubt that we will have special events and activities that will benefit Monria participants. We're at the beginning of our adventure, but it's exciting for us to consider and employ the highest level of creativity possible.

Stay connected with us, and at intervals along the way we'll engage the community to become part of some of our projects. It's more rewarding if the Monria participants get involved and feel a part of how we're evolving.

Enjoyed the chat in the game with the others, catch up with you soon.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team

Thanks, great ideas - keep letting us know if you think of anything else.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I just looked up monria missions on entropedea
and I could only find these two

Kill 100 Yog Reward:Aim, Handgun, Dexterity or Laser Weaponry Technology - 8 pec tt value
Kill 500 Yog Reward: Aim, Handgun, Dexterity or Laser Weaponry Technology - 38 pec tt value

Is there a 1000 Yog mission? is this what you're looking for?

K

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Ill go ahead and condense my suggestions here to keep them all in one place and then edit this thread as necessary instead of eventually having to scroll thru pages of suggestions from everyone.

Mining
Add More mining missions, some iron missions would be nice maybe a daily misison of some sort.
Add common ore / enmat as a mission, ie lysterium / oil

Have the rewards for enmat mining be Surveying, ie the ENMAT SKILL. It's stupid to reward ore skill for finding enmats, and given enmat skill is hard to gain in anyways due to ped to drop ratio .vs. ore, having something that helps grow it is a good draw for the planet.

Crafting
Can we get some more monria specific stuff that uses monria only stuff like the zolendide maladrite or yog tusk or something. Im thinking a nice mining amp would be awesome. Possibly a small, even if it's a fairly crappy print, that is EASY to do. I say easy because some stuff even though it's level 1 is a MF to get good at. Basic sheet metal comes to mind. The idea here is to make something that masters easy, is made with easy to find stuff.... lyst oil etc, hint hint, but by being easy to master, new folks can do this with a good chance at success instead of EP I for their daily. That way they / we / the planet benefits / profits off it and not just MA.

Let me add for the mining amp. I do not know for sure but hear some amps like the athena as an example, do really well in some places, maybe average, or slightly below to compensate for the really well... in others. If it is true that amps can have a location buff on them, lets make this amp very favorable to monria mining, or perhaps think outside the box a bit, and it's better for 'inside rules' ie Monria, FOMA?, Hell, Ark UG etc. That way not only here but anywhere UG. This will bring them here for the materials to build it. Granted you will have to get this past MA and hope they don't steal the idea for their own but.... Even if they don't use them all here, just having to come here to get the print, the materials to make it, is lucrative.

Hunting
ehh nothing here really yet. Maybe some sort of robot mob if that is possible, get some dodge in here too?

Other
Our own set of armor for deciple graduation.

I know i mentioned more but can't / too lazy to dig for it, as i trip over it or remember it ill add to this list.

Thanks
sluggo

EDIT:
Can we get another area to act as a substorage. Ok, Cyrene has the hub which is essentially like an instance, it has it's OWN STORAGE. Ark has the Underground, OWN STORAGE, Rock has Hell, OWN STORAGE. Can we get something like this for Monria? Maybe a mini underground or something if it's possible. Maybe a sky deck or something? Basically im looking for additional storage for us to put stuff we don't use a lot so it does not clog up our inventories here. Blueprints come to mind, when we start amassing dozens and dozens of repeats due to the crafting, it's nice to be able to store them in another 'zone' so your crafting menu isn't 40 pages long.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ill go ahead and condense my suggestions here to keep them all in one place and then edit this thread as necessary instead of eventually having to scroll thru pages of suggestions from everyone.

Mining
Add More mining missions, some iron missions would be nice maybe a daily misison of some sort.

Have the rewards for enmat mining be Surveying, ie the ENMAT SKILL. It's stupid to reward ore skill for finding enmats, and given enmat skill is hard to gain in anyways due to ped to drop ratio .vs. ore, having something that helps grow it is a good draw for the planet.

Crafting
Can we get some more monria specific stuff that uses monria only stuff like the zolendide maladrite or yog tusk or something. Im thinking a nice mining amp would be awesome. Possibly a small, even if it's a fairly crappy print, that is EASY to do. I say easy because some stuff even though it's level 1 is a MF to get good at. Basic sheet metal comes to mind. The idea here is to make something that masters easy, is made with easy to find stuff.... lyst oil etc, hint hint, but by being easy to master, new folks can do this with a good chance at success instead of EP I for their daily. That way they / we / the planet benefits / profits off it and not just MA.

Hunting
ehh nothing here really yet. Maybe some sort of robot mob if that is possible, get some dodge in here too?

Other
Our own set of armor for deciple graduation.

I know i mentioned more but can't / too lazy to dig for it, as i trip over it or remember it ill add to this list.

Thanks
sluggo

That's helpful information Sluggo, because I'm in the midst of compiling a suggestions list for Anhithe. I'm checking all the forum areas for suggestions that were posted and putting them together for easy access. It all helps. :)

sluggo

Shop Owner
It seems editing one of your old posts does not ding it as a new post. I'll just throw my new stuff at the bottom of it and see how that goes.

sluggo

LokoMotive

I just looked up monria missions on entropedea
and I could only find these two

Kill 100 Yog Reward:Aim, Handgun, Dexterity or Laser Weaponry Technology - 8 pec tt value
Kill 500 Yog Reward: Aim, Handgun, Dexterity or Laser Weaponry Technology - 38 pec tt value

Is there a 1000 Yog mission? is this what you're looking for?

K

Yeah i should be more clear about what i wanted. So sorry for that and let me try to explain in details again.

First you have two diffrent tabs on entropeida. Most commonly used tab is Creatures where you can sort by planet and see what kind of Mobs are available at certain planet.
Now plz do that for Monria you have 4 mobs you can easily see what is their Minimal HP... so lets say you are intrested in hunting something medium like cultist. When you open culstist window you can see 2 things common loot table and what type of damage this creature does (thumbs up for damage test!). Now go check another mob from Monria Shub. On Shub page you can see common loot table and thats all. I am missing some information here. Basicly from my point of view there is no information at all.
Why is this a big deal becouse with dmg types i could predict wich armor set i need for this mob. Becouse if i could see what mission rewards are i would probably be more intrested in hunting that mob. Usualy you can see if mob does close dmg or range.... so there would be no confusion like Sluggo did by asking for Robot... hey Monria has range unit its Cultist... you can get dodge but impsible to get that info from entropedia.
Anyway to understand what im looking for please try looking at some other creatures on other planets. Lets try for example Argonaut on Calypso. Here you can see Iron/Bronze/Silver Mission rewards. Attack:close 20/min agressiong High... basicly im Happy Happy to see page like this all information about mob on one page:)
Now plz also look on Arkadian Mob Bokol and Mutated Bokol.... u see the first one is edited by Ark team and i can just say happy hapy:)... second one is edited by lazy LA owner.
So first if you want to increase hunting activity offer hunters some easy acces to all info needed... we are a bunch of lazy people who hate checking info on diffrent forums.

Now second part mission tab on entropedia... yes it is not complete... plz complete it:)... one important thing to consider is that you can sort mission rewards... if you do it for skill like plasma skill you can see how rare and almost imposible to get this skill is.... but hey kinda common on mobs on Monria.... maybe you invite new hunter to Monria just by informing them that they can easily gain Plasma skill.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Add some SOCIETY TERMINALS to monria.. can't find one anywhere.

XZC

We probably need more, but there's one upstairs on the second floor in the Trade Center. As you walk into the center, it's the first terminal on the left. You can't see it until you walk in further on the left.

sluggo

Shop Owner
I thought I seen one in the main crater?? Let me go check.

By trade center do you mean the monria hub?

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I thought I seen one in the main crater?? Let me go check.

By trade center do you mean the monria hub?

sluggo

Yes, sorry, the Monria Hub, upstairs, second floor, same end of the building the Hub teleporter is on.

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
Mining

We already have Lysterium... All the Calypso mining mission work here on Monria...even the daily miner mission.
So we have a total of 9 mining missions ( 500,1k,10k,30k,60k each) Mala & Zold 60k havent been confirmed yet.

Crafting

Let me add for the mining amp. I do not know for sure but hear some amps like the athena as an example, do really well in some places, maybe average, or slightly below to compensate for the really well... in others. If it is true that amps can have a location buff on them, lets make this amp very favorable to monria mining, or perhaps think outside the box a bit, and it's better for 'inside rules' ie Monria, FOMA?, Hell, Ark UG etc. That way not only here but anywhere UG. This will bring them here for the materials to build it. Granted you will have to get this past MA and hope they don't steal the idea for their own but.... Even if they don't use them all here, just having to come here to get the print, the materials to make it, is lucrative.

We already have some finder Amplifiers such as DSEC Seeker Amp II & DSEC Seeker Amp III which are both crafted with easy Monria materials. Deep beneath the mining forum here (1 year ago) you should be able to find my comparison of hit rate using Monria finder vs other planets finder, and yes there is a difference :) You better stick to the Monrian pre-amped finders when mining here :p

I agree with you on a part, there should be a DSEC Seeker Amp I for newcomer and DSEC Seeker Amp IV & V for more advanced miners!

I am currently working on a crafting program with my shop, offered to daily crafter of Monria. In that way, it will be more interesting to craft materials with MU, as I will offer the ores/enmatter needed into my shop and I will buyback the crafted items.

Last edited:

sluggo

Shop Owner
Ok we know the caly missions work here. I was looking for Monria specific missions. Id like to see our own unique missions, not piggy backing or poaching off caly. I believe that any 'proceeds' from a caly misison goto caly, not monria. Besides, it'd be nice to have one drop count for two missions. :)

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok we know the caly missions work here. I was looking for Monria specific missions. Id like to see our own unique missions, not piggy backing or poaching off caly. I believe that any 'proceeds' from a caly misison goto caly, not monria. Besides, it'd be nice to have one drop count for two missions. :)

sluggo

Can you explain more for me what you mean by "piggy backing or poaching off caly" please. Are you saying that there are Calypso missions here on Monria?

sluggo

Shop Owner
If you get mining missions on caly, you can complete them on caly OR you can come here and mine and they count for the caly missions.

example.
Find 100 lysterium for the iron challenge

If you dig it on caly or dig it here it all counts for THAT mission.
THAT mission is received on caly, it's a caly mission.

I was saying I wish we had a MONY iron mission, NOT just doing your caly mission here on mony.

In other other words, Monria has an NPC or terminal or whatever that has that mission as well, or others, that way it's a MONRIA mission since it was received here, they might even call it a DSEC mission since that is the genere for monria stuff. It counts for monria, however as a benefit if you have the caly mission, mining here counts for that one too.

We might even be able to spin that as a marketing ploy, do y our mining missions here, they count for more.

sluggo

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned

sluggo
Missions do not pay out like that, it doesn't even make sense :p
The game pays MA or Caly/Monria based on decay only. So doing Caly quests here is no different then doing Monria Quests, decay and profit for Monria wise. However more Monria Specific missions is always a good thing :)

sluggo

Shop Owner
Well not everybody is aware of how things work behind the scenes Mr. Venture. You also missed most of the point of the post.
Im trying to think of ideas how we can benefit the Moon here, not nit pick mechanics.

I would like to see a mission that is received on Monria, and redeemable on Monria.
From a player standpoint, I get the same reward no matter where a mission is received / completed whatever... we understand that. What I was aiming for is something that benefits Monria, and not necessarily Caly directly. If I pick up a 'caly' mission, they get the proceeds from it. If I pick up a Monria mission, I would hope Monria gets some proceeds off it. This also makes it so that people have to come to Monria to get the mission and hopefully stay to complete the mission.

sluggo

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Well not everybody is aware of how things work behind the scenes Mr. Venture. You also missed most of the point of the post.
Im trying to think of ideas how we can benefit the Moon here, not nit pick mechanics.

I would like to see a mission that is received on Monria, and redeemable on Monria.
From a player standpoint, I get the same reward no matter where a mission is received / completed whatever... we understand that. What I was aiming for is something that benefits Monria, and not necessarily Caly directly. If I pick up a 'caly' mission, they get the proceeds from it. If I pick up a Monria mission, I would hope Monria gets some proceeds off it. This also makes it so that people have to come to Monria to get the mission and hopefully stay to complete the mission.

sluggo
Actually they publicly posted how all this works with the moon FAQ while explaining all possible revenue options. Missions cause people to make decay, but do not directly create decay. AKA the mission itself will make you spend ped and thus earn for monria. The mission itself is not earning proceeds. Picking up a caly mission and doing it on monria earns monria decay. Picking up a monria mission and doing it on monria earns monria decay. Picking up a monria mission and doing it on caly earns caly decay. The missions do not earn decay, they do not earn ped, they do not create ped, they give you a reason to create decay.

You are right, I am not behind the scenes and don't know their secrets, however I can still confidently tell you that if missions do pay PP somehow, Caly gets ALL the cash, from Monria or Caly, regardless, as missions do not pay the Moon owners in any way other then encouraging players to create decay on their own (using guns and such, with no relation to the mission)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Actually they publicly posted how all this works with the moon FAQ while explaining all possible revenue options. Missions cause people to make decay, but do not directly create decay. AKA the mission itself will make you spend ped and thus earn for monria. The mission itself is not earning proceeds. Picking up a caly mission and doing it on monria earns monria decay. Picking up a monria mission and doing it on monria earns monria decay. Picking up a monria mission and doing it on caly earns caly decay. The missions do not earn decay, they do not earn ped, they do not create ped, they give you a reason to create decay.

You are right, I am not behind the scenes and don't know their secrets, however I can still confidently tell you that if missions do pay PP somehow, Caly gets ALL the cash, from Monria or Caly, regardless, as missions do not pay the Moon owners in any way other then encouraging players to create decay on their own (using guns and such, with no relation to the mission)

Actually, the original Moon Sale Details and FAQs only made public the shared revenue structure, and not anything to do with the missions revenue specifically, unless you didn't mean to imply that there was public information about such in the FAQs list.

Are you speculating based on your experiences, or is there actually information out there that explains how missions work no matter where you pick them up, and who gets the benefit from them? Or, is this just a Monria/Calypso thing?

Top Bottom