my Suggestions

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
I assumed they posted all revenue options publicly, also from what I learned from speaking with the previous owners. I could be wrong but all the info I have received through conversation, and seed posted during the initial sale, including common sense points to the fact that missions do not earn any revenue directly. They simply cause revenue earning actions.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I assumed they posted all revenue options publicly, also from what I learned from speaking with the previous owners. I could be wrong but all the info I have received through conversation, and seed posted during the initial sale, including common sense points to the fact that missions do not earn any revenue directly. They simply cause revenue earning actions.

They did not. Common sense is also subjective based on personal experience. :D

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
MA has however publicly posted in their yearly reports how they earn what they earn, and missions once is not in there, it is from decay and fee's. I just mean I am not sure how this is even a debate. But I am done talking about it either way don't want to argue.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
MA has however publicly posted in their yearly reports how they earn what they earn, and missions once is not in there, it is from decay and fee's. I just mean I am not sure how this is even a debate. But I am done talking about it either way don't want to argue.

It's not a debate, but a process of clarity since I saw what you responded to Sluggo's post. I thought I was just adding to the information based on what I know for sure. I don't know about the mission details, which is why I asked, because I'm genuinely interested.

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Oh when me and sluggo and involved, you can be sure it's a debate. Just take a look at the cyrene forums for an example. :p Nothing wrong with that though, we'll both play nice here. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Rusty, I have been courteous and professional in talking with you on these boards. This is not Cyrene, Please try to be civil here. If you have a problem with me, take it up with me in PM's and we can handle it like adults, there is no need to throw daggers in this forum here.

Thank you
Sluggo

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Sorry if you took it the wrong way Sluggo, but that is the plan here. I was trying to say the same thing in my own way in the above post. I plan to start over fresh with you here, for obvious reasons it's not worth holding any kind of grudge or making either of us look bad on this forum:)

Which reminds me, I better edit my signature at cyrene forum, don't want people getting confused

Top Bottom