Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

THE PATH IS CLEAR
break-c.png

Sunday - January 3, 2016

It hasn't been quite two weeks since my first update, but progress is moving along nicely. I think posting an update every couple of weeks is warranted because at the pace we're moving, I probably won't remember everything beyond two weeks.

It's inevitable that there's always potential for a bump or two on the path to achieving goals, but being resilient and having determination to overcome them is a sign of a solid foundation. I couldn't be more pleased with the level of perseverance and professionalism exhibited by the Community Initiatives Program team members we currently have in place. Their dedication and contributions toward elevating the experiences on Monria to the best possible level is more than I could have expected, and expressing how happy I am with this would actually be an understatement.

Following is what has been accomplished in the past 11 days:

Community Advisers Program
  • first and foremost, we have added a new CA member - @Angel Of Shadows
  • items for the Monria New Player Starter Kit was established
  • the new starter kit will be delivered to new players in two waves, hunting then mining
  • it has not yet been decided whether we will do a third wave with crafting
  • the weapon used in the hunting kit is the Salafa G1 (L), lootable from TabTab on Planet Toulan
  • we had a Community Advisers Field Trip to Planet Toulan to acquire the Salafas needed
  • all items for the kits have been collected and will be distributed to CAs soon
  • instead of guidelines being created specifically for CAs, a general Community Initiatives Program Guidelines is being developed to cover all groups under the CIP program
  • Update: added two more Community Advisers -- @E8ty2nd and @sidekick069
Monria Mentors Program
  • 2 of the current Community Advisers are also official Monria Mentors
  • we would like to add at least 2-3 more before we get this program launched
  • official Monria Mentors and their Disciples will benefit from the Community Initiatives Program
  • if you would like to become an official Monria Mentor, please post your interest in this thread
  • Update: added two more Mentors -- @E8ty2nd and @sidekick069
Monria Space Travel Program
  • the Monria Fleet Manager account has been established controlling Guest List and Summoning
  • the Yamato Guest List has been cleared as a result, and previous guests need to sign up to be re-added
  • the Monria Space Travel Program Sign-Up List thread has been created
  • The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) should add their names for the free travel guest list
  • the official Monria Community Advisers and Mentors should add their names for the free travel guest list
  • Shop Owners and Apartment Owners should add their names for the free travel guest list
  • there is flexibility with the free travel program where others may be considered for free travel
  • the holidays delayed finalization of the free travel schedule, but that should be completed soon
Monria Participants Board
  • it will be a while before this program is initiated and launched
  • since members will be elected by the Monria community, we would like other programs in place first
  • I will give an update when we're ready to move forward on this
Monria Wiki
  • we have found ourselves an Angel of the Wiki in @Angel Of Shadows
  • she has taken the initiative to get the Monria Wiki started, and has done a great job
  • Angel has added a Creature page for each unique Monria creature, including the missions for each
  • Crazyshadow has added Mining Resources, including the missions for Maladrite and Zoldenite
  • I am still working on adding the "About" and "Monria Team" pages, and should be done soon
  • Sluggo has his hands in there too, and I have done mostly editing so far
  • there is still much more to be added to the Monria Wiki, and if you'd like to contribute, let us know
Monria Mapping
  • the Monria mapping is still in progress
  • Crazyshadow created a mining map based on his discovered resources --- however ---
  • it looked like Cthulhu spilled a huge bag of Skittles, so adjustments are being made
  • the map has since been divided into Ores and Enmatter
  • @Sholle Von Cartiz is assisting Crazyshadow in further defining resource details
  • a creatures map will also be developed, but still determining what information to include
  • if any other map would be useful for the community, we'll entertain those suggestions too
Considering that we've only been at this one month and 8 days, which included real life holiday activities, and an impromptu Monria New Years Eve Party, we've been able to make progress and establish a bit of a road map with where we're going. I'll be giving another update most likely in two weeks, because there's a lot of activity going on not only in the public forum area, but behind the scenes as well.

Besides, there are TWO MORE HOLIDAYS coming up and your Monria Team has decided that we absolutely must celebrate them with a party event for each. So what are they?

I'll give you a hint:

Heart.jpg

Guinness.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone
From your dedicated Monria Team

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Great update DME!

I am extremely happy to have found my way to Monria as the management activity and my forum activity have spurred a new interest in the game that I thought I would not be interested in. Team Monria have proved me wrong and I thank them for that :D

The Monria Management Team is simply unmatched.

~E8ty2nd

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I'll skip the valentines drivel. The drunken barn dance now :D

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'll skip the valentines drivel. The drunken barn dance now :D

sluggo

Valentine's drivel? Really? Are you saying you don't have a heart? You don't have a sweet side? :p

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Sweet side on monria, the home of evil. you funny lady.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sweet side on monria, the home of evil. you funny lady.

sluggo

:D:p:D:p:D:p:D

You don't know what kind of Valentine's theme we'll concoct. You're just thinking too traditional.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Additional changes to the Progress Update:
At this point, I think we have enough members on both teams to support what we need with our current population. As we evolve, and more Monrian-born players pop up like Spring flowers, then we can consider expanding. :D

Top Bottom