Tribute to David Bowie

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It's sad to lose such a legendary artist like David Bowie, so I thought we could post some of our favorite tunes that he gave us over the years that perhaps bring back a memory or two.

I remember buying a pair of red shoes because of this song: :p

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh my goodness I didn't know he died !

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
Can't post favorite tune because I liked them all. RIP David Bowie.
Just one tune really caught my attention was singing with Bing Crosby at Christmas time.

toecutter

It's sad to lose such a legendary artist like David Bowie, so I thought we could post some of our favorite tunes that he gave us over the years that perhaps bring back a memory or two...
...such a sad day that was, hard to grip too, for me this man seemed immortal, talented beyond belief...however his music will live on...and as pointed out what a vast treasure of music that man gave us, forged by pain and despair at times, like with dealing with the fact that his half-brother commited suicide or like his last album Blackstar, were his fighting an overwhelming enemy in the form of the damned cancer that finally ended his reign...such a wonderful testament...

...alot of his music was featured in movies like this one, that I really like, he sets the mood just right from the start with this track;

R.I.P

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Great offerings TC, thank you for honoring this legendary artist by sharing some of his creative genius. :)

Daughter of Anarchy

Just like with Anthithe, my personal favorite is Space Oddity, but since this was already mentioned (as well as a few other great examples), I will pay my respect to a true one-of-a-kind rock legend by posting another song of his I love, and I talk here about Changes... the lyrics are about reinvention and they can be considered a declaration of what was to come from Bowie... the music theme is centered around Rick Wakeman (from Yes) piano's and I think he does an amazing job there...

May he rest in peace!

Top Bottom