Monria's Valentine's Day Event | Win Apartments

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monria-VD-EventBanner.png

The Shubs and Shoggs felt slighted when the Cultists got so much attention, so we thought we would show them a little love at our Valentine's Day Event. The problem is, they both passed on the word that there's a party in their honor. I don't have to tell you what that means, but just in case it might have slipped your mind, we may be looking at another battle, because in numbers, they are not well-behaved.

Therefore, prepare yourselves, as this time, you may find your challenges more intense.

EVENT DETAILS

Date / Time --> Sat 13th Feb | 17:00 EU Time / to / 20:00 EU Time

Hunting Event Specifics
  • Highest Single Global on Shubs --> Wins a Monria Apartment
  • Highest Single Global on Shoggs --> Wins a Monria Apartment
Mining Event Specifics
  • Highest Single Global on Maladrite Stone --> Wins a Monria Apartment
  • Highest Single Global on Zoldenite Dust --> Wins a Monria Apartment
Valentine's Fashion Contest
  • Come to the event wearing your most fashionable Valentine's outfit
  • Kendra and Dark Moon Enigma will be the fashion judges
  • 1st Prize --> 300 PED
  • 2nd Prize --> 200 PED
  • 3rd Prize --> 100 PED
Treasure Hunt
  • Sometime during the event, there will be a treasure hunt
  • There might be more than one treasure hunt
  • Prizes will be items and/or PED
  • The treasure hunt could be conducted by any member of the Monria Staff
Other Event Information
  • Globals will be tracked through Entropia Life
  • A printout of the Globals data will be provided to Anhithe for winner verification
  • Once winners have been verified, this post will be updated with the names of the winners
  • The apartment winners will be contacted by DME to set a time and place to deliver deeds
  • Other prizes will be given out during the event
  • If anyone will be streaming during the event, please let us know so we can announce it
As a Heads Up
  • You never know when Count Vamp or Pumpkin Head may appear (<-- did I get those right?)
  • Keep your eyes sharp, because if you see them, kill them before time runs out and win 50 PED
  • Oh, and ignore the camera girl, it's just me capturing the essence of Monria's Valentine's
BlackRedHeart.png

(apologies to Alissanos for misspelling her name on graphic)

HuntingResultsList-1.png HuntingResultsList-2.png
Hunting Global Results

MiningResultsList-1.png MiningResultsList-2.png
Mining Global Results

FASHION CONTEST WINNERS

Alissanos | 300 PED
WangXiang |
200 PED
Eleni |
100 PED

FASHION CONTEST HONORABLE MENTIONS
(50 PED each)
Elora | Skeezer | Ghost

Dark Moon's " Holy GQ Wow " Award

Oleg

TREASURE HUNT WINNERS

Red Pillow Hearts | Tilaras & Kinkie | 100 PED each
Box of Valentine Chocolates |
Crazyshadow | 100 PED

WINNERS OF " KILL COUNT VAMP OR PUMPKIN HEAD "

Angel of Shadows | 2x @ 50 PEDs each = 100 PED
Ghost Skilled Skorpion | 1x = 50 PED
Kinkie | 1x = 50 PED
Una Griph | 3x = 150 PED
Roth | 1x = 50 PED
Mac Farmer | 2x = 100 PED

HERE's A LITTLE VIDEO OF OUR VALENTINE'S DAY
AFTER EVENT CELEBRATION

(music track is " My Funny Valentine" / Guitar Instrumental)

When I finish the proper after-event story, I will be publishing that in a separate thread.

Elora

This sounds like fun! I haven't made it to Monria yet. So making my debut on the fashion show catwalk would be fun!

Never play leap frog with Elora the unicorn cupid as her horn works like cupids' arrow!

How long do we have to stay at the fashion show? I may want to dabble in some of that hunting action.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This sounds like fun! I haven't made it to Monria yet. So making my debut on the fashion show catwalk would be fun!

Never play leap frog with Elora the unicorn cupid as her horn works like cupids' arrow!

How long do we have to stay at the fashion show? I may want to dabble in some of that hunting action.

Hi Elora -- once the fashion show is over, which shouldn't take too long, then you're free to run off and dabble to your Valentine Heart's content.

I'm thinking at the beginning of the event, anyone interested in being a part of the fashion show should meet us at the Monria Hub. We can have the fashion show, do the judging, give out the prizes, and then off you go into the wicked nestings of Shubs and Shoggs.

I am in the middle of writing the next episode of the Kipling Chronicles that leads into Saturday's event. I have uncovered a few things from the antique 4-drawer file cabinet recovered at the West Crater Cultist Event on January 23rd that the community should be aware of before jumping into what I can only describe as -- a Cavern of Ca-Ca. I'm sure I'll get more descriptive than that when I reveal some of the evidence I've uncovered, but that will suffice for now.

I think it would be grand that you make your Monria debut at the Valentine's Event. I love the Unicorn Cupid reference. It has given me inspiration. :D

Top Bottom