Lost Chapter 3

Beave

I looted this yesterday from a Cultist - do not remember the maturity. Unfortunately, there is nothing listed in the info section. Hopefully the chapters will read like a book at some point.

Monria Lost Chapter 3.jpg

I was wondering if any of the other chapters have been found and if you get specific chapters from specific mobs. It will be interesting to find out!

Happy Looting!

OZtwo

From what I understand you need to pick up all 4 chapters and turn it back in for the book.

Last edited:

firejuggler

AFAIK there is only 4 chapter.
I do hope however, that the reward will be a readable book, not just a piece of furniture.
Also noting that you got it in the cave, so K'Tan is not involved.

Last edited:

Beave

Yep, I repaired it and nothing changed. I did loot it in the cave.

It will be fun to see what happens once someone has all 4 and can turn in the mission.

Wren

Shop Owner
I just looted the first chapter....so bump to this thread...anybody retrieve all of them yet?

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Seems we don't turn it in then. Are these quite rare? I have been hunting without success for them, but I have not tried cultists, perhaps only they drop them?

Wren

Shop Owner
Seems we don't turn it in then. Are these quite rare? I have been hunting without success for them, but I have not tried cultists, perhaps only they drop them?
I think they might only drop from named mobs. I got the first from the names low level shahgoth in the main crater. I will update with mob name when I get home. I recited it there

Victory

So far the pattern we've recognized is that each chapters drop from the mob type in the cave associated with their number. If this is incorrect or if there is more to that pattern such as being only from bosses has yet to be seen.

Considering that Chapter 4 has been discovered and that Shub Niggurath has only been seen one time by one person, I don't anticipate that it is only the bosses dropping them.

Top Bottom