Twitch Stream | Eleni

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Not really active at the moment as im busy busy in-game but ill deffo stream my sessions out now on to try and show aught of Monria ... :loco

Note that im a mere streamer, i cant see/read or interact with the twitch chat...

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to streaming Eleni -- we should be able to tell when someone is streaming via the Streams link at the top of the forum, but I don't think I've seen a red number show up there yet. It could be I wasn't in the forum when someone was streaming. I'll have to check on that to make sure it's working properly.

I did an edit on your thread title so that your name was there, but also added your -E- as an aka to keep it. I hope you don't mind that I did that. I would like to keep everything uniform if that's ok.

Have fun streaming. :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Oh yes yes that is ok DM :)
Thanks :p i dont do anything amazing im just grinding mostly, but makes people discover, and if it helps bringing at least one person here ill be happy :)
i had good feedbacks and suscribes from Toulans streaming even tho it was grind grind grind and mass grinds :)

Enjoy :p

New York Rose

LOL @ "Jelly men" that sounds ferocious...Hahahhahaha Rawwwrrrr! :laugh At least it is very colorful!

:pillowfight::ecstatic:

Reactions: Izz

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
a spear? theres no spear Rose, not that i know haha!!
Theres a tribal launcher on loading screen, but that not has been implanted yet, theres no UL gear yet exept the mentoring reward, which is bugged and blocks graduation :hi

New York Rose

Oh...I thought I seen Kjellings spear and mission from there..dang it! LOL I will ask him again..Looked really cool!

Top Bottom