Monria 20 Tickets Event

KMax

Maybe it's just players you don't know? There are quite a few older players who have won tickets. The first one that was won (#19) was from Roni, and he's a long-time player in EU. Same as for some others.

The tickets are a rare loot, and random, so it's anyone's game. It's unfortunate that you haven't found one yet Pillzy, and if it's too frustrating for you after all this time Hon, then perhaps step back from it a little before trying again? I wish I could give you better news, but I know there are others who have been trying a long time too without getting a ticket.

Hang in there. :)

Tickets in loot, that is just a myth :D

My society mate was spreading a tale about winning a ticket and getting an Aakas Fire Dagger. I've been grinding for weeks up there and I ain't seen no tickets :p

Seriously I like the rare in any loot on any mob it makes it kind of fair game for anyone to loot one. Pillzy I'm in your game at attempting to win a ticket, tried hard but never seem to loot one. GL everyone, I took a short break from the nightly grind and if there are tickets still there this weekend I probably be back up there grinding away again.

Hovno

Volunteer Mentor
I've posted before on this thread, but felt like adding some things I've been talking about with folks in game:

First, I think the concept of a 100% random contest sets a new standard in this game. So many other events either directly cater to, or are essentially hijacked by high level players, and it can be frustrating for new or less established players to feel like they can be involved..so it's refreshing to see a truly level playing field that gives an equal chance to absolutely everyone. I hope to see more stuff like this soon!

I've also really enjoyed how the community has come together on Monria in recent weeks. Granted, I'm new to all of this, but even since I got involved here I've seen it grow quite a bit: everyone has been really supportive, whether they are a seasoned veteran or a day one (ok, maybe day two :) ) rookie. The general positive vibe, random dance parties, and occasional silliness are things that tend to be missing in other parts of the game. Can't wait to see what's next!

Finally...just want to congratulate everyone that's gotten a ticket (yes, even you Bluu :p ), and good luck to everyone still hunting!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for that Hovno, feedback like that means a lot. If people haven't figured it out yet, the Monria Team is genuinely about the community, and we're continually finding innovative ways to make it work for everyone. We like fun and being as silly as the next person, but I guess everyone has seen that in the game already. :D

Ever since taking over the Moon a little over 4 months ago, we've been pleasantly surprised with how many have embraced Monria and have been supportive of our efforts. The community means a great deal to us, which is why we want to continue building on the already established partnership we have in creating a community-centric environment. Meaning, we want to know what is important to our Moon community in the way of what works, what doesn't work, what the needs and wants are, and how we can develop a good strategy for achieving as much of it as possible.

I think everyone understands that it can't all happen overnight, so the patience the community has shown us as well is much appreciated. We will always be as present as possible, and will always let you know we're listening. Please continue to use the Suggestions section at the forum to share your ideas and feedback. We have a working list, and we've already done one poll with regard to what the community felt was priority.

With regard to events, we are always thinking in terms of what would make it interesting and fun for everyone, but also for all levels of players to participate. There may be times when we sort that out differently, but there will always be something for everyone. The 20 Tickets event was Anhithe's brilliant brainstorm, and it's not a one-time event. We just need to be timely and creative, so you can expect more fun like this in the future.

That's why we require tickets to be returned.

We'll continue to set priorities in partnership with the community, but also work on new ideas to mix it up. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
First post has been updated with the most recent winner of prize ticket #13.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Updated the original post with the person who discovered prize ticket #18. Only ticket #7 is left to discover.

Top Bottom