Call out to Shop Owners | RK-5s & Welding Wire

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm making a request to Shop Owners who have a means and space to stock some RK-5s and Welding Wire to do so please, because we will be launching our Monria Repair Skilling Program effective Monday, April 4th. I will be posting the official threads sometime today in order to give people an opportunity to sign up for the program.

When Eleni launched her repair skilling program they ran out the first night, so I would like to make sure that we have enough spread out in the shops to be able to handle the need.

So far, I have found these items in the following shops:

• Anhithe's shop --> Monria Hub, Floor 3, Shop 1
  • Crazyshadow's shop --> Cthulhu Tower, Floor 9, Suite 1
  • Luckycharm's shop --> Cthylla Tower, Floor 9, Suite 6 --> has Welding Wire right now
If anyone has a Shopkeeper that has space, or a line table or counter with space, maybe put a few out?

When Luckycharm's ship sells, it will no longer be available for the repair skilling program that Eleni is managing right now, so we want to be prepared for that. Eleni has joined the Yamato crew as a pilot, and when she is finished with her personal goals in about a month, she will also have a repair skilling schedule.

Anything you can do to help support this effort will be appreciated.

Thank you. :thumbsup

Luckycharm

Dark Moon Enigma said:
...says has Welding Wire right now

Proof!:

WW_Gally.jpg

Haha! ;p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ha Ha Gally, LOL, I was just in your shop when you were doing that and said hello, but you were otherwise engaged. I was making my rounds to check out all the shops to see who had what so that I could post it. I saw that you had some in the other room, but couldn't see that you were loading up the rack with welding wire. :D

Thank you very much, this will certainly help. :thumbsup

By the way, there are instructions here for uploading and adding photos to your post instead of having an attachment.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have welding wire but no prints for RK 5's and my supplier is not always around.
As soon as I get them I put them up.

sluggo

Contact Daznut too because he's going to craft some and will need a place to sell them from.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I knew the minute I met you in the caves that day that you were a rock star. :clap

Thanks Gally, this will really be helpful. Our community just continues to amaze me. :thumbsup

Top Bottom