Sweat prices?

Ana

Hey so I was wondering, what are the general prices for sweat on Monria, and does it sell well/easy?

I know on Calypso it can take a while to sell sweat at anything over 1.6 PED per k. 1.5 PED per k will sell pretty quick, but as far as I can tell 1.6-1.7 is the norm.

How is it here? Is there a certain time/timezone that more active sweat buyers? thanks

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Theres usually a sweat circle in cave three teleporter they can give you most info with regard to prices and demand
Any time I'm broke (which is often sinceI like to shop) I've gone down there and there always seems to be somebody there :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
One of our crafters Crazyshadow on occasion buys sweat. You will have to ask him what his current prices are though, I don't want to commit him to a price that may have changed. On occasion I will do a sweat circle and buy sweat from the participants but to be honest, been very busy at work and have not had the time to do that lately. Hopefully that changes here in a little while.
sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Lol

I always wondered how they made it :cheers2 now I understand why it tastes like that Urgh

Top Bottom