Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hay Supermoneylife :)

First Welcome to Monria

If you need help in game type /join#monria
and once in the Monria chat just ask for help and you will get as much info as you need
The community on Monria is very helpful and friendly, and always ready to help new comers :)
There are also a number of official Monria Mentors who will help you to get started.

We have a free flight service to Calypso every Friday and Sunday at 8 MA time.
This is free to all Monria born you just have to sign up here Monria Space Travel Program / Sign-up List and wear you monria shirt :)
After Travelling around Caly, if you want to come back to us you can hop on and come home or even go to Arkadia another cool planet.

The main point is that you have fun :D
also no matter what planet you're on you can always use the Monria chat channel for help and info and chat :)

See you in game ;)

Hey supermoneylife,

I think you should give Monria some time. Even if you move to Caly or Ark, don't expect to have something more to do than sweating. That's the first thing you need to do if you are non-depositor. And on Monria it looks like you will get better price for your sweat than on caly. Ark has good prices too but sweat sells in 10k packages there.

What I would do in your place is to first gather few k sweat and sell it. Then move to solo swunting Shoggoth - it less profitable than pure sweating (but still profitable) but you don't have to rely on other ppl to create circle with you. And it's more interesting. Since you can travel to ark for free, you could more there and swunt caraboks. They give more skill gain than Shoggoth.

Eh, forgot you are new to game so maybe I will clarify. By swunting I meant first collecting all sweat from the mob and then killing it. Hunting has negative expected return but you compensate it with sweat gathered. Swunting is best way to skill up evade by the way but need to be done on low HP mobs like Shoggoth in case of Monria or carabok in case of Ark. I can't do that on Caly because puny mobs there hit too hard.

Izz

Welcome supermoney!! Believe me you would rather be on Monria if you are non-depo. Caly is loaded with scammers and chance of getting a dis-honest or un-caring mentor there are 99% I know I discipled there and I depo'd and it was a tough go. Get a Monrian Mentor and learn the game here. You won't find better people on any other plsnet!! Nuff said, good luck and have fun. :ninja::havingamoment:eleni:

Top Bottom