R0tt3/\/ JAc|<'S s/\/\ellY sCr33/\/s\-\0tS

Does Jack Need to Clean Up His Act?

• Heck NO!! The raunchier the better!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • The nastiness is rotting out my poor sensitive eyes!! Please STOP Mr. Jack!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack is busy working on his next adventure but wanted to share a few special moments from his last visit on Monria...

"TOO HIGH TO SWEAT"

CANT-SWEAT-ME-FROM-HERE.jpg

"PUT ANOTHER YOG ON THE FIRE"
TOASTED-YOG.jpg

....You just can't buy this kind of fun...

"NOT-SO-CLASSIC FRIDGE"
CLASSY-FRIDGE.jpg

"FUNKY LEFTOVERS"
FILTHY-FRIDGE.jpg

"MESSIN' WITH HOLOGRAM"
MESSIN-WITH-HOLOGRAM.jpg

"PEEING ON........"

...FROSTY
PEEIN-ON-FROSTY.jpg

...TEDDY
PEEIN-ON-TEDDY2.jpg

...PHILOSOPHERS SWORD

PEEIN-ON-PHILOSPHERS-SWORD.jpg

AND...finally... YOU are the grand prize winner of the raffle!!

HERES-YOUR-TICKET.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Trebor, I think you are our resident Jack Nicholson, because you are just short of one flew over the cuckoo's nest and the shining example of all things we question as to whether we can handle the truth about you or not.

It's always the wild ride with you, and maybe never a safe place, but we love you as the terror that you are with the last detail in your little shop of horrors.

I think you're as good as it gets when it comes to making us shake our heads and laugh our asses off when you end up goin' south, and I for one like being the passenger on your crazy train heading to wherever.

Fun stuff YOU, it's always so timely a moment for me, so thanks. :thumbsup

Now how many Jack Nicholson movies can YOU name in that post. :D

Maximus Cashicus

Trebor, I think you are our resident Jack Nicholson, because you are just short of one flew over the cuckoo's nest and the shining example of all things we question as to whether we can handle the truth about you or not.

It's always the wild ride with you, and maybe never a safe place, but we love you as the terror that you are with the last detail in your little shop of horrors.

I think you're as good as it gets when it comes to making us shake our heads and laugh our asses off when you end up goin' south, and I for one like being the passenger on your crazy train heading to wherever.

Think I have 5, love the idea DM!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I think I see 9? But one of them might be a song lol

Nope. :D

Something's gotta give pretty soon. I mean, how do you know for sure that Trebor's behavior doesn't require a bit of anger management the way he carries on, like the shooting of the crossing guard and a few good men who know nothing about Schmidt in Chinatown. There are secrets he's withholding, and instead of Jack, he could be the two Jakes. Just sayin' ...

Maximus Cashicus

Nope. :D

Something's gotta give pretty soon. I mean, how do you know for sure that Trebor's behavior doesn't require a bit of anger management the way he carries on, like the shooting of the crossing guard and a few good men who know nothing about Schmidt in Chinatown. There are secrets he's withholding, and instead of Jack, he could be the two Jakes. Just sayin' ...
6 in this post?

Seriously trebor you are sick! :shockbut you do make me laugh:laugh

No middle option in the voting system. are you a politician in RL:security

Haha well I at least have "some" sense of humor, even though it might be a bit twisted... so that disqualifies me in the political scene. What would your "middle option" be for this anyways? ;p

Well I will humbly accept your response as compliment... I think... ;) Just wait until I get a visit from my naughty muse and finish my idea for the Monria debut adventure ;p

flew over cookoo's nest..
the shining..
little shop horrors..
as good as gets..
goin' south..
crazy train..
passenger..
and.... is "asses" an official release? ;p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well I will humbly accept your response as compliment... I think... ;) Just wait until I get a visit from my naughty muse and finish my idea for the Monria debut adventure ;p

flew over cookoo's nest..
the shining..
little shop horrors..
as good as gets..
goin' south..
crazy train..
passenger..
and.... is "asses" an official release? ;p

You are unique Treb, and the Moon wouldn't be the same without you, so don't ever stop sharing your adventures.

Oh, and --> the list is a bit short. :D

Top Bottom