My Monrian Globals, HoFs and Discoveries!

Jo Brazil

Ok, So I'm back, I finally got to put some money in to take care of things, went out hunting and mining (IE: Munting) and low and behold... only had a like 4 hits out of like 90 peds worth of probes, three of em were reasonably decent a size X Lyst, a size IX Quant and a size VIII Crude oil..., that size X is the biggest I think I've EVER gotten, mining. :) *does a snoopy happy dance*

PLUS I got these... not very big, each one... but they DO add up! :)

A 29 ped Yog Tunneler
A 26 ped Yog Dredger
a 29 Ped Yog Broodmother
and a 15 ped Yog Broodmother... Overall, not a bad day's Munting... even though I'm TECHNICALLY running a loss... lol

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations Jo, I would say it's a nice welcome back, and I'm glad the Moon gave it to you. The thing about the mining is, Monria is "inside mining" --> meaning, that you will drop more probes before a hit (claim), but they will be much larger than on regular planets like Calypso. I wish you continued success with your experiences. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
You're in a roll Joe :D keep this swirlies coming they look so pretty ;)

Jo Brazil

My GOODNESS, the yogs have been busy... None of these were really that big, with a couple of exceptions that were a bit better, but hey, all swirls are good swirls!

May 25th, 2016 - 6 globals total, smallest - 11peds, biggest 34peds

May 26th - just a pair of 10 ped ones

May 27th - 6 more, between 10ped and 49ped! :)

It certainly seems like Monria and the Yogs like me, at least a little... Keep em coming Monria team!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice going Jo, I hope it keeps up for you.

Jo Brazil

me too, makes me more likely to spend more time on the moon and less anywhere else... Although, I still despise the planet ya orbit...
lol Morna and Arkadia, now THAT would be an awesome pairing!

Top Bottom