A little suggestion..

Deynora

Hi guys,

I would like first of all to apologize to Drifter as I havent had a chance to even ask what he feels about it. It just poped into my mind and im a bit impulsive (I just got excited). Last Sunday, out of boredom more than anything, me and a couple of Monrians, amongst which Drifter, went team hunting. We were about 6 people in the team. The loot was how it was, with pluses and minuses here and there. Above everything it was SO fun. I understand that organizing an event takes a lot of time and the preparations may be frustrating at times. But making this an usual Sunday (or week-end) thing, might actually be a cool thing to strengthen the community. I would really love to hear your thoughts on this. Crafting is static, mining doesnt require too much team effort, BUT if we are in a team, it might be a good thing for a young miner to reach places he couldnt get to before with the help of the "Monria Death Squad" :D (Yes I did just name it that:D ).

We can help people to increase their healing skills, we can help miners to get places hard to reach.. we can attract more players this way..

Please leave a comment when you get a chance.

Cheers

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I think that's a lovely idea :) a bit like the calypso rescue team guys. you give them acall, and they come and rescue you from where ever you are in the universe

You could start by advertising it on the In game add terminal (I can help you with that)
and you could put a call to arms on the forum every time you want to do a run.

Maybe you could run with a "call me" thread on the forum and when people want to do the hunt or find a claim the send out a signal (like a bat signal ;) ) calling the death squad.... And who ever is on in the death squad gets a team together of willing monrians and goes on a hunt :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It's always refreshing when community members initiate something like this, so it will be interesting to see how all of this turns out, and whether we end up with our own Monria Rescue Team -- The Death Squad seems to be a given.

Deynora

Thank you guys for your appreciation. If you have any ideas on how to conduct the services please do share. What i am thinking is pretty dependant on the weekend since I have a lot of work during week days and this is all the time i have in order to relax a little bit.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
The death squad.... if I am on it, that means we will all probably die at least once or fifteen times :D
Great idea here, however I unfortunately am not really able to participate in much until about the end of June it is looking like now. Good luck with it and I think you are onto something really good here!

sluggo

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Hey Kara :)

I see two programs / initiatives being born from this:-

1 - the regular Sunday night Hunt & Tunes, as here.

2 - The Monrian Death Squad. I like it - a call to arms when one of our little community is in trouble. Perfect for cave runs to pick up the TP's or collect that mining claim being camped by Culties.

Edit - can someone help with Hyperlink format on this BB :p
Edit 2 - Sunday night for me

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Edit - can someone help with Hyperlink format on this BB :p

Sorted.

To hyperlink something, just highlight what you want to hyperlink, then click on the first link icon in the 3rd group from the left next to the text section (above the posting area), paste in your URL and click insert.

Top Bottom