Decided to Finally Say HI! officially

Jo Brazil

Hey all,
I've been a member here since Ant first told our Soc he was bidding on the Moon...

Here's a little about me.
Joseph (Joe) Brazil...
Member of The Knights of Entropia, currently a Captain (formerly a Colonel, till I was demoted for going MIA), The folks in the Soc call me Kendra Jo or just Jo, since I'm a male avi with a female RL driver... *giggles*
Did pilot duties on Yamato a couple times before going MIA due to a loss in my RL family.

Born on Caly, survived the bot destruction in caverns with my family.
Got fed up with what Caly became afterwards and moved to Arkadia, applied for and got my Ark passport and had been living there with almost no trips offworld since... but did visit Monria a couple times during the old regime...
Would love to get Dual Citizenship on Monria as well, as I consider Monria and Akradia the only two places to be in the whole universe!

I'm also eager to see what direction Ant and the whole Monria team are going to take this moon in the future. It's gonna be a great ride!

P.S. if you look at my sig and avatar, you'll see three pics of me... the one in the armor is my current look, and my avitar in the upper left is from before the destruction of Caly (yeah, I've been playing EU that long... lol) and the other one is what I look like in the only other Virtual world I play in, Second Life, and is as close as I've been able to come to what my RL self looks like.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Jo :):hi

great to see you on the Forum and in game of course :)
I'm sorry for your loss in RL I hope things are getting better for you
The universe is a great escape form things sometimes :) so enjoy :)

feel free to use Kendra when ever you want ;) we can confuse the hell out of people!!! Keep them on their toes ;)

See you in game :hi

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Ello Joe! Good to see you running around on Monria. Let me know if you need anything, I will do what I can. Welcome to Monria!

Top Bottom