Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My apologies DME, during tonights repair run, 5 wanted to do a run on saturday. I agreed I would fly it, but have not had time to post it in the Repair run section. I willl be doing that now. :)

Thank you Leon, I'm glad that you've made yourself available, it's appreciated. :)

Also, let me know if you need anything. I want to make sure you have enough RK-5s and welding wire in case it's needed.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm signing in the Monria Fleet Manager now so that I can work on getting everyone added to the list. Be on the lookout for a friend request from the MFM and accept please, then I can add you. Thank you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Everyone has been sent a friend request who hadn't gotten one before. I will sign into the game again as the MFM about an hour before Leon's repair skilling run today (Sat, 5/28) to get everyone added to the guest list. If you haven't done so yet, please log into the game and accept the friend request from the MFM so you can be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman
Apartment owner - Cthulhu Towers 6 F

Lamilla Lami Masterson - TKoE Recruit

Sometime today, the Monria Fleet Manager will send both of you a friend request. Once you accept it, the next time the MFM signs into the game, you will both be added to the Yamato guest list. This will be prior to tomorrow's flight schedule.

sec2data

I want to sign up for MS clearance for repair runs.
Full Avatar name(first,nickname,lastname): Sec2 S2R Raider
MonriaBorn: No
TKoE: No
Shop/apartment owner: No
CommunityAdvisor: No

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I want to sign up for MS clearance for repair runs.
Full Avatar name(first,nickname,lastname): Sec2 S2R Raider
MonriaBorn: No
TKoE: No
Shop/apartment owner: No
CommunityAdvisor: No

Hi Sec, I'll get you sorted on Monday sometime. You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and once you accept it then then when the MFM signs in we can get you on the Yamato guest list.

Just know that since you don't qualify for the free travel program you will be listed as a paying customer for when you might decide to travel with us. However, if you fly during our Friday or Sunday travel schedule, it's only 7 ped.

There's never a fee for the repair skilling runs because there's no warp involved, so you're welcome to join those at any time you can when one of our pilots hosts a run.

Catch up on Monday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thelonius SkunkDaddy Schmunk
non-Monrian born
Request to apply for paying passenger

I will catch up with you today prior to our travel schedule that starts at 20:00 EU time and get you on the guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Noz Deadmanwalking Du - TKOE recruit

Hey there Noz, I'll catch up with you today before our travel schedule that starts at 20:00 EU time.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Solid BigBoss Snake - Monria Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager well in advance of our travel schedule on Friday. Accept it and when the MFM signs into the game you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

Top Bottom