Been visiting Monria for a little while now, figured forums were a good next step.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aww, look at you and your bunny, how cute is THAT.

Welcome Fort, it's nice when our Moon visitors come say hello at the forum, even though we see them now and then in the game. Thanks for joining in on the community effort the other night to teach some social skills to someone after polite and civil attempts didn't seem to work to help one of our fellow Monrian community members out. My personal chat with the disrupting person proved futile and I was directly told that they would continue the behavior.

Chat is recorded.

We care about our community, and don't take kindly to people intentionally interfering with the game play of one of our community members, so we will always band together to set the record straight if polite and civil attempts don't work, and again, in this case it did not. Not harassment, but one quick lesson where hopefully they get the message.

Besides, after class, we had a little fun between ourselves as well, so it added a bit of excitement too. :D

I need to start doing some spontaneous crazy stuff to kick up the fun factor more. :p

Top Bottom