Time Travel

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Sounds to me more like just another 'journalist' trying to make themselves the news and pimping their newest book / movie / whatever. going to the future as he claims, then coming back and telling all about it would create so many paradoxes. My great great great grandkid was the one he talked to in 2147. I think this guy is an idiot, im not going to have any kids just to prove him wrong and that his story is total BS because the people don't exist now. As foolish as that statement sounds, that would be how easy it is to change the future if you knew any part of it. Finally if he really did this, do you genuinely think ANY government would let him be talking about it?

sluggo who lives on a moon ::cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo:::

New York Rose

I was thinking along the lines of the mind altering drugs the government had were pretty damn good or next "Back to the Future" sequel.
or does the government want you to think he's crazy..oh the paradox. LOL

Superraine raine r456

I dont think our silicon based technology could advance to the point of time travel. But on the flip side. Let look at what has been publicly known that we have done so far. Man made black holes at the pentagon particle accelerator. That has been documented . Theyve proven that mater enters these mico black holes and doesnt exit. So where does it go.past? Future? Another dimension? Possibly another point in the universe? Nobody knows yet . But scary stuff considering if one was made big enough to self sustain. How would u shut it down ?. They may have stumbled onto time travel only time will tell

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Screw spending two years in the future, I only need a few minutes, let me find a futuristic stop and rob, drop in and say hey? What were the lottery numbers again for 7,27,2016? :D

sluggo

Top Bottom