break-c.png

I hope it was a grand Birthday

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am SO sorry I didn't have this up earlier in the day on Wednesday. I will spare you the reasons why. I just hope that you had a wonderful birthday. And besides, when I thought about it, it was probably already past your birthday since you are 14 hours ahead of me anyway. :p

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Thanks DM :D:cheers2
Appreciate the thought, regardless of when......(13 Hrs after the Event) :p

I think we reach a point in life where it's just another day - to keep track of how long we've been here, and less of a celebration. But then maybe that's just my busy schedule & no time to stop.......something to ponder on.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks DM :D:cheers2
Appreciate the thought, regardless of when......(13 Hrs after the Event) :p

I think we reach a point in life where it's just another day - to keep track of how long we've been here, and less of a celebration. But then maybe that's just my busy schedule & no time to stop.......something to ponder on.

I celebrate EVERY birthday, and every day actually, because only death can take that away from me. :cheers2

I will be a holy terror on the other side, and that's probably why I have so many days and years, they're afraid. :D

Don't know who "they" are yet, but rest assured, I'll be packin' my crayolas and coloring outside the lines. :clap

Top Bottom