so this was bugging me and I can't find the answers anywhere.

Amandil

What are the broken containers for. I find them all over but cant do anything with them.

I found a couple of broken containers in the caves while out exploring. When selecting 'operate' they simply opened, then nothing. Day later, while on a mission, I was sent to retrieve the contents from 3 of them. This time, when I hit 'operate' it made a green check mark next to item on mission.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
One of the people you will meet in the Hub and Main Crater Area, which are the two main places for missions, will eventually send you on a misison to 'find' all those broken containers. Until you actually have that mission active they don't do much really, but when the mission IS active, it will ding to the next step.

It might be a bit buggy, and you may have to log out and back in in some places to get it to register correctly if you are having issues. This has happened to a few folks but not everyone.

Good Luck

sluggo

KrazySmitty

Space Cadet
Ant can check with MA, but I checked all of the NPCs at the Hub and couldn't find anything, so I'm wondering too if it's not a part of a continuing mission chain of what we have already that we haven't finished. I'll continue to work on completing the missions I picked up in the beginning to see if that triggers it. Not like I have anything else to do. :D
its part of a continue missions it like either the second or 3rd part of the mission, so you wont be able to see it in the npc intill you get to there :)

Top Bottom