Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will send a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager to those who haven't received one yet, and once accepted, I will add you to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My name is Jezabel Sweetnis Galaxia, I am a member of TKoE and would like to be added to the guest list please.

Got you sorted on the guest list, so you're good to go.

Hi! im a member of TKoE and would like to be addesd in the guest list for repair ^^, thank you! ingame name such as forum name

I haven't been available the last few days, but I will get a friend request sent to you from the Monria Fleet Manager on Saturday sometime. Once you accept it, I can get you on the guest list.

Licentious Lia Lust, Apartment Owner and Newly Minted Mentor!

You are already on the Yamato guest list, and I don't know what you mean by "Newly Minted Mentor" -- only official Monria Mentors are eligible for the free travel program, but you already qualify with the apartment and are on the list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello,
My name is:
Minde Samariezas Mendoza
I would like to be added to guest list too :)
I'm Monrian born.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime around 19:00 EU time. Once you accept, you will be added to the guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Abigail Celeste Parker
Monrian-born

A friend request was sent to you in the game a minute ago from the Monria Fleet Manager. If you intend on using our travel service today, you need to accept the friend request so that you can be added to the guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Rad Red Hood334
Visitor

Going to be signing in as the Monria Fleet Manager in a minute and will send you a friend request. Accept it and I will add you to the Yamato guest list. Since you are not eligible for free travel, you will be considered as a paying passenger. It will only be 7 ped during our Friday and Sunday travel schedules.

However, I also know that you are interested in getting an apartment, so if that happens, you are eligible for free travel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
tarch
Monria-born
just started recently

Hi,
I am Parzivail Dauntless Skywalker
Monrian Born

You will both receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime on Wednesday. Accept the request and the next time the MFM signs in you will be added to the Yamato guest list, as well as invited to the Yamato chat channel.

Top Bottom