Apartment Hunting

Red

I'm looking for a residence on Monria. I've been vacationing here over the weekend and discovered the wonderful community here. I was a great time at the Round Robin event on Saturday, and at Noz's TT Hunt on Sunday. Then, Leon introduced me to the repair crew of the Yamato for a repair run. It was a rewarding trip, and I'd like to make it a permanent move. Monria seems to have something other planets are missing.

I'm offering 800 PED plus 3% finder's fee if you know of someone selling and arrange the sale (please don't abuse this).

I'm an active player with a lot to offer. I love to cycle ammo on missions and events, and I regularly start swunt teams to support the sweat circles. Please help me become your new neighbor!

=Red=

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What a great write-up Red, that kind of feedback about Monria is heartwarming because it means that we are doing what we set out to do, and it's just going to get better.

This community IS amazing, so welcome to our crazy Moon family. :D

The apartments are hard to come by unless someone is selling theirs, but we also give them away at our main events. However, I've been known to randomly award apartments once in a Blue Moon, so people should be aware of the Moon cycles. :p I wish you the best in acquiring yours.

New York Rose

Good Luck on apartment hunting! Welcome..Welcome!

uhaul.jpg

:ecstatic

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Congrats on the apartment Red. Another nice thing is when you are out in the field, if you have an III or bigger teleport chip, you can zip right to your front door from anywhere on the moon. Well almost anywhere, TP is out in some areas.

sluggo

Top Bottom