Video | Noz's TT Weapon Hunt

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Noz's TT weapon hunt was a smashing hit, literally. He had a full team for 3-1/2 hours bashing Yogs in the South Crater. The team had 9 Globals, but I was only able to capture 3 of them in footage. I wish I could tell people not to PM me, but as the Community Manager I can't do that. I need to be available.

At any rate, I pulled together a little video of the team having some Yog bashing fun.

Noz

Great fun and will be done again :)
Here is the list of globals taken from Entropia Life.

yog1.jpg
yog2.jpg
yog3.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome Noz -- nice that you could post the 9 Globals for all to see. The event was really a lot of fun, and it's the kind of thing that I think others can really get into. Chat was great, organization was great, do did a super job of leading the team on the hunt, and I had fun tagging along to help so you could stay focused.

You definitely had it going on -- I just wish I were more of a professional videographer so videos are more exciting. Maybe when I have some time :rolleyes I'll try to learn more and kick it up a notch.

In the meantime, can't wait for the next player-created event. :clap

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Well done Noz

and DM the video is great ;)

I'm so sorry I had to miss the event
The kids are starting back to school on Monday and I had to get uniforms sorted today....
Books tomorrow Secondary school is expensive!!! (age 12 Middle school?)

Top Bottom