Monria Round Robin | Wednesday Cultist Trials | AKA - The Noz Event

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Monria Round Robin Wednesday Cultist Trials was so epic that it deserved its own thread. It was a Solo Hunting Event with prizes given out for 1st Global on the hour and half hour for 6 hours. All items were at full condition.

It was a fun time for sure, but the last two hours were really intense and a nail biter because there were no Globals / HoFs, and the prizes were rolling over and building into what @Pusherman called a "Thunderball" prize package. Yes, he's sportin' the MindStar9 profile pic -- he's undercover. :D

We might as well have called this the -- Wednesday Cultist Trials | Noz Event -- because he certainly cleaned up. With only about 10 minutes left till the end of the event, Noz grabbed the "Thunderball" prize package that was building which were 4 item prize packages, plus a cool 80 PED. He had won several of the prizes up to that point already and was feeling a bit guilty I guess you could say, but he did it fair and square.

I want to give a thank you to @Maximus Cashicus for the F-102 Finder prize donation, and the PED donation from the
Monria Donation Center founded by @E8ty2nd, which added a 20 PED prize for 1st Global at the 15 minute and 45 minute hour marker. MDC gives 75% of its revenue back to the community for event and activity prizes.

Thank you @E8ty2nd for that generous donation.

I still have pets left over from a donation by @sidekick069 and will add 400 Nutrio Bars and a Pet Name Tag. These are part of the random item giveaways and not connected to the event prizes. Thank you SK, and also someone else who slipped a couple of pets in the trade window, should have written that down, sorry. Our community is very giving. :)
break-c.png

GRATZ TO ALL THE WINNERS

16:00 -- 1st Global Prize

• 20 Pumpkin Creature Candies
  • Pumpkin Head Mask
  • 40 Yellow Star Fireworks
  • Winner --> MeReallyNever
16:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> PrincessZarnia

16:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- F-102 Finder (UL) / 500 Probes -- Winner --> Leon

16:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Leon

17:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- 2.H.T.S. Flamethrower / 20 PED BLP Ammo -- Winner --> Noz

17:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

17:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- Teleportation Chip II / 100k Mind Essence -- Winner --> Martin

17:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Martin

18:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- Regeneration Chip IV / 100k Synthetic Essence -- Winner --> Martin

From this point on, it's truly --> The Noz Event

18:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

18:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- First Gen Electric Attack Chip II (UL) / 100k Synthetic Essence -- Winner --> Noz

18:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

19:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- Combustive Attack Nanochip II (UL) / 100k Synthetic Essence -- Winner --> Noz

19:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

19:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- CalyTrek CR Soul MK II E.L.M Edition / 20 PED BLP Ammo -- Winner --> Noz

19:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

20:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- CalyTrek CR Spirit MK III E.L.M Edition / 20 PED BLP Ammo -- Winner --> Noz

20:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

20:30 -- 1st Global Prize -- Hedoc SK-20 -- Winner --> Noz

20:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

21:00 -- 1st Global Prize -- Vivo UR125 -- Winner --> Noz

21:15 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz

21:30 -- 1st Global Prize

• F-105 Finder (UL) / Resource Extractor RE-105 (UL) / 1k Probes
  • Winner --> Noz
21:45 -- 1st Global Prize -- 20 PED -- Winner --> Noz
break-c.png

Thank you to the community, as always, for participating in our events, and for making them so much fun in Monria chat. The banter, the good will, the lunacy, the Moon family friendliness, it's just amazing.

REMINDER --> Saturday is the full-on 24 hour Cultist assault with Solo and Team PED prizes up for grabs for the Single Highest and Single Lowest Global / HoF.

See you Saturday :clap
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I edited the original post and added a couple of things.

Will be interesting to see if your luck continues on Saturday Noz. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Good Job everyone. I may get into the weekend if I am not at work because of this TS / Hurricane on us.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good Job everyone. I may get into the weekend if I am not at work because of this TS / Hurricane on us.

sluggo

Yes, that hurricane is headed on a path up where you are so you may get a bit hammered.

The whole East Coast of the state is a mess. I'm in West Central on the Gulf, so we're getting some of that mess too.

See everyone on Saturday.

Top Bottom