Event | Monria's Round Robin Tournament

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I haven't gotten Saturday's results yet, but when I do, I'll post them right away, and then meet up with Ant as soon as possible in the game to raid his ped card to pay out the prizes. Ant and Kendra have family visiting from UK to Ireland where tbey are, so results may be a little later today than usual.

Thanks for your patience.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE -- I got the results from Ant and will post them soon, but I am getting in the game to raid his ped card first before I do that. Then after I post the results, I'll get back in the game and start paying the winners their prizes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE -- the 2nd post has been updated with the winner results from the Main Event Finale on Saturday. I am now getting into the game and will be at the Main Crater to hand out the ped prizes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Missed the event on the 17th, but will be there on the 24th for sure. Nice vid DME, next time will be some hofs tho :D

HEY, you Shub-smackin' hawt dawg, I have 275 ped that belongs to you, so let me know when you're on the Moon and we can get together -- it's too heavy for my ped card. :D

Top Bottom