DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Kyle Ky1000 White
Monrian-born

Hi Kyle -- welcome to Monria and to our forum. It was nice to chat with you in the game and also to get you connected with Noz as your official Monria Mentor. It will be of great benefit for you.

I will be sending you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime before our Sunday travel schedule beginning at 20:00 EU time from Monria. Once you accept the friend request, I will be able to add you to the Yamato guest list and send an invite for the Yamato chat channel. The Yamato is our Mothership.

See you in the game. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Kyle Ky1000 White
Monrian-born

Just sent you a friend request in the game from the Monria Fleet Manager.

Please accept and I'll catch you for the Yamato guest list when I log in on Sunday around 19:00 EU time.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Brenda Baby Lou and I'm new Monrian born

Melodias Melodias Melodias, TKOE private

I have added both of you to the Yamato guest list, so you're good to go.

Cattivik, Monrian-born

I'll catch up with you soon Cat and send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. Once accepted, then I can add you to the Yamato guest list and you'll be able to travel free during our Friday and Sunday schedules.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
J1 taz H1
Morina born
new

I'll sign in later as the Monria Fleet Manager and send you a friend request. Accept it and I will add you to the Yamato guest list in enough time before we do our regular travel schedule on Sunday starting at 20:00 EU time.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yay flights!

Boubonic Chronic Nugz
Monria-born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime before Sunday's flight schedule that starts at 20:00 game time from Monria. Accept the friend request so that you can be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Leneetua lanshiuan castova

Monrian-born

Sorry, but I can't find your name in the Player Registry. Would you please send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request so that I can get you added to the Yamato guest list.

Top Bottom