Cheating during Monria events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
As I'm sure most of you are aware there has been an extremely small number of Avatars who have been spoiling your enjoyment of our nightly pvp events by using game mechanics to cheat and bypass the official rules as stated in the event descriptions.

The community we are building on Monria is about the best that Entropia has to offer, not the worst and I have zero tolerance for those that cheat and abuse other players for their own benefit. Speaking of the best that Entropia has to offer, I want to say a big thank you to our community members who have been creative in protecting the abuse of our events and I share your anger.

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt and judge people on their actions which has enabled me to meet so many amazing people since I took over Monria. The flip side is that I also meet those that abuse, cheat and scam. I have zero tolerance for any of this behavior and have done everything in my power to limit this on Monria.

We have the good, the bad and the ugly. The good are those of you that want to enjoy what we're trying to do, the bad are the people that try to prevent it and the ugly is the actions I have to take to do the best that I can to protect us behind the scenes.

To make it absolutely clear to anyone that chooses to engage in this behavior:

THE BREAKING OF MONRIA EVENT RULES IS NOT ONLY A VIOLATION OF COMMON DECENCY BUT THE RULES YOU SIGN UP TO WHEN YOU LOGIN.

This means that if we have an event that says you can only use a certain weapon then that is the rule you must abide by, the same is true of all the creative events that we run, do not attempt to abuse our good intentions.

Intentionally breaking the rules of any of our events will be dealt with using the same severity applied to any Entropia Universe partner events.

If anyone witnesses such behavior please report the avatar in question to either myself or @Dark Moon Enigma so that it can be investigated and the appropriate consequences applied.

These are things that I don't normally comment on but I think it is only fair in this case given the anger this has caused. I want to let you all know that we do take these matters seriously and there are consequences for those that engage in this immoral behaviour.

Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom