Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Id like to be added to the mother ship guest list. I am Wasr10 of TKOE Society, I am the Sergeant in Arms..... I want to hunt dropships please hurry rofl...... I was on there long ago, now I got to tie in my facebook account to get on guestlist... and have multiple accounts linked crazy please get me on there now

Please post your full in-game name so that I can look you up in the Player Registry and send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. Thank you.

Tomac Gunner Wayman
Not Monria-born
Not eligible for free travel, but I want to be on the paying guest list

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly, and when you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and invited to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Id like to be added to the mother ship guest list. I am Wasr10 of TKOE Society, I am the Sergeant in Arms..... I want to hunt dropships please hurry rofl...... I was on there long ago, now I got to tie in my facebook account to get on guestlist... and have multiple accounts linked crazy please get me on there now

Tomac Gunner Wayman
Not Monria-born
Not eligible for free travel, but I want to be on the paying guest list

I wasn't able to find either one of you in the Player Registry so you'll both have to send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager in the game in order for me to add you to the guest list.

Make sure you do it as soon as possible because today is a travel schedule that starts at 20:00 game time sharp. I will sign into the game as the Monria Fleet Manager sometime between 19:00 - 19:30 game time and can add you then if you send your friend request to me. If not, then you'll have to wait until Sunday to travel with our next schedule.

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I wasn't able to find either one of you in the Player Registry so you'll both have to send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager in the game in order for me to add you to the guest list.

Make sure you do it as soon as possible because today is a travel schedule that starts at 20:00 game time sharp. I will sign into the game as the Monria Fleet Manager sometime between 19:00 - 19:30 game time and can add you then if you send your friend request to me. If not, then you'll have to wait until Sunday to travel with our next schedule.
I had my player registry set to Invisible. You should be able to find me now. I tried to find you but could not, I assume you may have yours set to invisible as well :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Sorry, I meant send your friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager so that you can be added to the guest list.

Thank you.

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I am quite pleased to announce that I am now an apartment owner on Monria!. Thank You DME for changing my status.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ashton Levi Price
TkoE member

I will do what ever i can to help around.

Just let me know!

Hi Levi ... not sure how I missed this, but today is a travel day and I'll make sure we get you on the Yamato guest list. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and when you accept, you'll be added to the list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
please add me to guest list im in the knights of entropia
Chloe Cashmere Noire

I have already sent you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, so accept it and we'll get you added.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Steven Neo Anderson
Monrian-born
^_^

Sometime between now and Friday when our next free travel schedule is, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. Accept the friend request and we will get you on the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello:
I'd like to be added as a paying costumer. My full name is:
Hipatia Hipatia Alexandrina

I'll make sure to send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in advance of our flight schedule on Sunday that begins at 20:00 game time from Monria. :)

Top Bottom