DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
appartment owner - Chtylla Towers 1 C

I'll be sending you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager within the next hour, and after you accept, I'll be able to add you to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey, sorry, I don't think I got a friend request? (Or I'm an imbecile and can't tell XD)

Hi Steve ... I was actually trying to find you through the player registry but could not, and things were so crazy this past week with our one year anniversary event that it got past me. I was going to post that I needed for you to send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request because I was unable to find you. That could be that you might be on invisible, incognito, or some other reason, but if you send the MFM a friend request, I'll take care of it so that you'll be able to travel with our next scheduled flight on Friday or Sunday.

Thanks, and sorry for the delay. :)

Sir Steve III

Hi Steve ... I was actually trying to find you through the player registry but could not, and things were so crazy this past week with our one year anniversary event that it got past me. I was going to post that I needed for you to send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request because I was unable to find you. That could be that you might be on invisible, incognito, or some other reason, but if you send the MFM a friend request, I'll take care of it so that you'll be able to travel with our next scheduled flight on Friday or Sunday.

Thanks, and sorry for the delay. :)

No problem ^_^ What's the Monria Fleet Manager's name?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
No problem ^_^ What's the Monria Fleet Manager's name?

Monria Fleet Manager ...

I'll log the MFM in later and see if you sent the friend request, then add you to the guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bubba Shrimpy Shrimp, this shrimp is ready to be shot in space, sacrfice himself for the benefit of shrimpkind!

Hey you SHRIMP :p ... you didn't tell me if you are Monrian Born or not so I know where to put you on the list that the pilots check when we do our travel schedule. Hopefully I can catch you live in-game and we can sort it out. You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and when you do, just accept and I'll be able to get you on the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Johny KoBrA Fighter
Paying customer.

I hope you're in the game right now because I have the Monria Fleet Manager logged in and preparing for the travel schedule from Monria at 20:00 game time. I'll send you a friend request and when you accept it I'll add you to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Skuba ... nice to see that you will be attending our Christmas event. I sign the Monria Fleet Manager in real quick to send you a friend request, just accept it and when I log in again at 19:00 game time to prepare for our schedule today, I'll get you on the guest list. I'm going to assume that you're not eligible for free travel other than the Christmas event, so I'll list you as a paying customer for future travel, which will be 7 ped during our regular Friday and Saturday schedule.

Catch up in game. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
sign me up please

Please follow the instructions and give your full in-game name, as well as whether you are Monrian Born or not, or if you are a member of TKoE, or otherwise eligible for free travel. If not, then you will be considered a paying customer.

Once you have posted the proper information, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager the next time they log into the game. Once the friend request is accepted, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

Top Bottom