Is their going to be an event around Christmas?

Woulfear Runt

Was just wandering if their is a plan for stuff around Christmas. If so was curious about the date or dates. I was off planet for the 1 year anniversary event. And was so sad to read all the fun in the in-game chat. Also may want to take time off from work and a heads up would be sweeeeet...Tyvm for all you guys/gals do. Your grateful player.
Woulf

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Woulf ...

We are working on our Christmas event which will be on Dec 17th, and will get an event thread posted soon. I don't post an event until we have all the details sorted out and have certain confirmations.

I hope this helps, and look forward to seeing you at the event.

Woulfear Runt

Hi Woulf ...

We are working on our Christmas event which will be on Dec 17th, and will get an event thread posted soon. I don't post an event until we have all the details sorted out and have certain confirmations.

I hope this helps, and look forward to seeing you at the event.
DME, a big thank you for such a quick reply. Would have asked in-game but thought this would be a better avenue being I was going to be in and out today. Again thank you for the fast, fast, super fast reply. :)
Woulf

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DME, a big thank you for such a quick reply. Would have asked in-game but thought this would be a better avenue being I was going to be in and out today. Again thank you for the fast, fast, super fast reply. :)
Woulf

You're welcome Woulf :)

Top Bottom