Monria | 8 for the Road | A Bit of a Sandrunner Race

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monria was rockin' with Arkadia Sandrunners on Friday night, and 8 of us decided to have a bit of a race in the Main Crater. I let everyone start off before me and brought up the rear, but then I passed everyone's rear and was leading the pack. I eventually stopped to let everyone pass, and then took off again.

As I came around the corner, who do you think was lagging behind and who I caught up with. :p

This is proof that the boss tried to run me off the cliff. :rolleyes

This is a short video. Of all the video footage I got, there was little where I had everyone in camera. We are going to have to attempt this again so I can get the full race course with all of us racing up and back. It's easier going up than it is coming down ... especially with the Sandrunner because it's so fast.

Maybe we can give it another go. In the meantime, enjoy this little folly. Oh, and despite the attempt at running me off the road, I honored the boss with some appropriate tunage. :D

Anthony Gray Stark

VCAT Team Member
awesome video DME loved the ride even tho i came in second :rolleyes yesterday i was going to be on ark for Gold Rush but i forgot time went back an hr and missed the flight :oops but it seems the Monria-team brought ark to monria on the same day :p thank you everyone it was a blast :cheers2

Top Bottom