Monria's Yule Yog Christmas Event | Includes Free Travel

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey, that's what happens at our parties ... one minute it's all festive, the next, people are falling out all over the place. I must say though, I didn't take Noz for being one to overindulge, but you got the proof right there Leon. :eek:

This is what it looked like at the beginning when people were still coming in, and before chaos hit the Christmas Tree.

1-XmasParty.png
Sorry I had to head out earlier than normal, but at least I was able to enjoy some of the chaos that always takes place at our parties, as well as some of the snowball fights. I think there was an innocent bystander probably just finishing up a daily that got slaughtered with snowballs and must have thought the rumor was right ... we have all gone mad on Monria. The Moon does that to people, but then, when you have a staff who promotes it, the odds are you'll catch it. :D

I'll be posting the results from our events as soon as I get the data from Ant, and then get in the game and give everyone their prize winnings. It was definitely a fun day for sure, but then the community and visitors always help to make it the best possible with their participation and their own brand of craziness. The Moon is certainly lively. :)

I think for New Years Eve, we're just going to not be so formal and enjoy the company of community members who will be in the game with us and be randomly spontaneous, but definitely have a party at the Hub to celebrate a year of building our Moon family, as well as making a whole lot of new friends, and exploring what we can do as a team ... team as in all of us working together to create fun and bring about a more social environment. I'll post more details soon.

Noz

HeHe it was a very good night :p

Not sure i overindulged, i think Lami sneaked a rock into one of her snowballs lol

It was a great time, I as always enjoyed the Yog hunt. The racing was great, just not my day to race. Took wrong turn in the race, and power went out in the after race :( But it was great lol

The boxing was fun, the first one I attended, will get a video up soon. So sad DME had to leave the party early, it really got going soon after. Here is the after party shot:

Monria_Christmas2016_zpssgfqgu43.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Got the event results from Ant, so when the travel schedule is over I will post them and then get in game to pay prizes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added the Winners for all events in the original post, along with the link to the extracted data for hunting and mining.

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who made our Christmas Event a grand one with lots of fun.

We love our community. :clap

I will be getting in the game shortly to pay out the prizes. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That is WAY cool Una, we were watching your sync'd dancing and talked about it in staff soc chat, lol ... you guys were a fun pair last night for sure. Really enjoyed the fun everyone brought to the event day. Thanks :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congrats to all the winners and thanks DME and Ant for putting on yet another great event on Monria...looking forward to many more next year!

Thank you Darth, and also for your weapon donations to the random global prizes. I still have a couple to give out, but then we're random on the Moon, so that could happen at any time. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I take it back about New Years Eve being more laid back than normal. The Monria Hocus Pocus Sisterhood (MHPS) who is also known as the Monria Crayola Packin' Sisterhood (MCPS -- we have our 5 yr old moments) is going to attempt to pull together something special and a whole lotta crazy for New Years Eve.

When we get together, it's off the charts craziness ... we are mature only when we have to be. :p

Stay tuned for a New Years Eve thread ... hopefully I can get it posted on Monday sometime so everyone knows what's going on and what you need to do if you're going to participate. :D

There will be stuff to win. :clap

Generous

Hahahahahaha
Funny day. I was the entirely no-pants guy for the day. I would have really liked if there were more options for underwear and the like. I would have put something on more suitable. I liked the nice atmosphere tho, and since your whole surrounding for human conversation in forum has been blue, i'd say its somewhat appropriate!

Last edited:
Top Bottom