DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Drizzt Redmorkai Morkai
TKoE recruit

Welcome to Monria ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before Sunday's travel schedule and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sour effin Diesel
monrian born

I am unable to find your avatar name on the Player Registry in the game. Please check to see if you are on Invisible or Incognito, because I won't be able to send you a friend request to add you if you are.

Also, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that travel schedules are not delayed if you should choose to travel with us.

Thank you.

ALFy

Andrey ALFy Andrey
Recruit TKoe
Hello, please add new recruit TKoE in the guest list. Is that possible?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Andrey ALFy Andrey
Recruit TKoe
Hello, please add new recruit TKoE in the guest list. Is that possible?

It is possible, and I will get you sorted on the Yamato guest list before our Sunday travel schedule. :)

I am unable to find your avatar name on the Player Registry in the game. Please check to see if you are on Invisible or Incognito, because I won't be able to send you a friend request to add you if you are.

Also, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that travel schedules are not delayed if you should choose to travel with us.

Thank you.

I just took myself off of invisible, should be able to receive friend requests now.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Lord Ursolinko Thefirst

I am the member of TKoE

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager soon and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

ALFy

[QUOTE = "Dark Moon Энигма, сообщение: 21915, член: 5614"] Вполне возможно, и я буду получать вы сортируется в списке гостей Yamato перед нашим воскресенье график путешествия.:)
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Lafiel Rose Lily
Monria Born
Please add me to the guest list, thank you. :)

You will receive a friend request shortly in the game, so accept it right away and I'll be able to get you on the guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Anny Divine Thundergirl
Monria Born

Hi Anny ... so good to see you here. Sometime on Monday I will log the Monria Fleet Manager in and send you a friend request. Just accept it and I'll be able to add you to the Yamato guest list.

Looking forward to catching up with you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Shypokey Babe Silunt
monria born

I'm going to log in the Monria Fleet Manager now and send you a friend request. Once you have accepted it, I can add you to the Yamato guest list. Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that it won't delay travel schedules when you choose to travel with us.

You can find the friend request on the blue tab in the upper left of your screen in the game. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
leo SuperFly san
TKoE recruit

Sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list. If you're a new player, be sure to download all planets and space before traveling with us.

Thank you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Avatar name: Arkadian Angel Akyla
I'd like to be added for repair skill runs if possible
I'm almost always on rocktropia :)

Just so you know:
  • the repair skilling runs take place from Monria
  • we have added Rocktropia to our Friday and Sunday travel schedule
  • there is no fee for the repair runs since there are no warps involved
  • however, since you are not eligible for the free travel program, you will be listed as a paying customer
  • if you choose to travel with us during our regular travel schedules on Friday and Sunday, the fee is 7 ped
  • you can review the travel schedule times and fees here
You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before Sunday's travel schedule. Accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list and receive an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

Top Bottom