DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sindero Gorgus Htaasehn
Monrian Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before our travel schedule tomorrow (Friday) that begins at 20:00 game time from Monria. Once you accept the friend request, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thaddeus Tadoom Oompaloompa
Monrian-born (& bred!)
no current soc affiliation

Cheers! ;)

Hey Tadoom ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime between now and Friday. Once accepted, I will be able to add you to the Yamato guest list. :)

Love the name btw. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
How do u enter the ms when it's docked to ss?

Those who are on the Yamato guest list can enter through the blue portal at the back of the ship. However, if you are on Monria, you can also gain entrance using any of our TPs to get to the Monria SS, and then use the Monria SS TP to teleport to the Yamato.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The barnesy 1997 - Paying customer
From Calypso - To Monria

Hi there Barnesy ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager well before our travel schedule on Friday so that we can get you added to the Yamato guest list. Just accept the friend request and we're good to go. :)

Our travel schedule goes from Monria to Arkadia to Calypso to Rocktropia and back to Monria, so if you're flying with us on Friday, then we will pick you up at Calypso for the rest of the flight back to Monria.

Don't know how long you've been playing, but please be sure that you have all of the planets and space downloaded so that we don't run into a delay and the potential of you getting stuck in space somehow.

Thanks, catch up soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Alex Screw Cheng - Born on Monria
no soc

Welcome to Monria ... sometime over the next couple of days you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good day. I was born on Monria. Add please to Yamamoto. Feliks Feliks Fofkin

Hi Felix ... you will be receiving a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and once you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that there is no delay in the travel schedule on Friday. :)

Piratus

Hi, i was born to Mornia. Add me please, avatar name Pavel Piratus Polianskii. I want to go to Mornia from Calypso tomorrow.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, i was born to Mornia. Add me please, avatar name Pavel Piratus Polianskii. I want to go to Mornia from Calypso tomorrow.

Sometime today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list. You will also receive an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Again, make sure that all planets and space are downloaded so that there is no delay. Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm logging in the Monria Fleet Manager Piratus and will send you a friend request so we can get you on the Yamato guest list. My apologies for not getting to it yesterday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Piratus ... I just learned that you have yourself on Incognito, and I can't add you to the list when you're in that state, so you'll have to take yourself off Incognito before I can add you. Thanks

Dart

Hello.
Right now my blindfish is flying to Monria. I had to come back earlier than I thought (the main road is excitable, and sad for the beginner)
I would like to be assigned to a ship, and it is possible to get a initial package for a born on Monria.
How can I do this, and who needs to be killed for this?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
Right now my blindfish is flying to Monria. I had to come back earlier than I thought (the main road is excitable, and sad for the beginner)
I would like to be assigned to a ship, and it is possible to get a initial package for a born on Monria.
How can I do this, and who needs to be killed for this?

I'm guessing that you want to be added to the Yamato guest list to gain your free travel benefit. No need to kill anyone to make that happen, or to get your Monria starter kit. Let me know when you're on Monria, and we can make plans to meet up at the Main Crater. In the meantime, you'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, just accept it and you'll be added to the Yamato guest list. :)

It has to be later this afternoon for me because we have guest from out of town, so it would probably be about 19:00 game time, could be sooner, depends on when they leave.

Dart

I'm guessing that you want to be added to the Yamato guest list to gain your free travel benefit. No need to kill anyone to make that happen, or to get your Monria starter kit. Let me know when you're on Monria, and we can make plans to meet up at the Main Crater. In the meantime, you'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, just accept it and you'll be added to the Yamato guest list. :)

It has to be later this afternoon for me because we have guest from out of town, so it would probably be about 19:00 game time, could be sooner, depends on when they leave.
OK. I'll be sitting all day on Monria, and shoot the Shoggoth near the crater teleport. After all, absolutely no one to shoot - very wrong;)

Top Bottom