Hello, lunar people.

Dart

I was born in Monria.
(And just want to ask for a favor), throw me a reference to the vector of the print from the T-shirt of the new Monrian. I want to wear the same in real life.
By the way, you know, this shirt can not be worn, just like at birth - it conflicts with the form of the beginner. And only newborns can run in a T-shirt and uniform.
This is a great game. I only regret that I did not learn about it before.
I hope to grow into a decent lunian.

Ps
I escaped to grow on other planets. To grow large enough for a small moon. Is it not forbidden? ;)

P.Ps
I am very weak in English. Therefore, until the apnu this skill will be much silent.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Dart, and welcome to Monria ... unfortunately, the Monria shirt is only available in the game and it was created by MindArk specifically for Monria. The only way to get one is by creating your character on Monria, so there's nothing available for getting one in real life, sorry.

So you created a Monrian Born avatar and then escaped to other planets?

Dart

With a shirt, I'll think of something.)

Yes. I was born in Monria, and until I grow enough, I think to wander around other planets.
In Montenegro, it is difficult for a novice, with few available mobs and missions. I think from the 20th level I will be able to live with great pleasure on the moon)
In the meantime, you need to pass a military service on Arcadia, get a police token on the Rock, and smash your forehead against the broken quests of Next, as without it.

At the monastery, I will fly craft, I have a discount (up to the 5th level in one direction for free)))

Top Bottom