WTB - Monria Shop

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Drifter007 ... it's not very often that a shop comes up for sale, but posting here is a good way to let the community know that you're looking for one. Also, be sure to check the Caly Auction now and then because a couple of shop owners posted their shops for sale there too. Generally, once someone has a shop here, it's not likely they'll let go of it too soon. :)

Another option in the meantime might be ... also check to see if anyone is selling their Monria apartment, because if you have a Shopkeeper you can place in your apartment, then you're able to sell out of your apartment and I can set up a dedicated forum section for you to list your inventory. We don't sell apartments though, we've only given them away with our events, but we gave the last 5 away with our most recent event, so it would have to be a resident selling.

Drifter007

Thanks for the feedback and warm welcome :hi. I also posted on PCF to raise my chances of getting a shop. Currently I already own two estates on Monria and am hoping to get a shop as my Christmas present for myself lol. Next year I will be looking for one of those nice VIP apartments you guys have :). If anyone has a shop for sale, let me know. I'd really like to be more connected with this community :cheers2

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh, which estates do you have? If you own a Monria apartment, then you're eligible for free travel during our Friday and Sunday travel schedules. Is your in-game name different than your forum name?

Drifter007

Awsome! :D My in-game name is Bryan Drifter007 Fonseca. Right now I own Cthulhu Towers 1H & Cthylla Towers Shop 2 l Display Area.

Top Bottom