Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

KinguBDay.png

break-c.png

Gratulerer med dagen, ha en fantastisk dag.
break-c.png

I chose your FB photo because it has such relevance,
and thought your Birthday would be the perfect time to celebrate it's truth.
break-c.png

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Thank you so much for the kind gesture DME :) always know how to make us feel good :D

And a really big thank you for the wishes in native language even :D

and agree.. The profile picture is really relevant for us all :)

edited last line

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you so much for the kind gesture DME :) always know how to make us feel good :D

And a really big thank you for the wishes in native language even :D

and agree.. The profile picture is really relevant for us all :)

edited last line

For those who follow and support our development of Monria into something we want to be very special for all, we always want to celebrate each person's uniqueness ... ok, I may be the one writing the words, but I know that Ant, Kendra and Pusherman have the same sentiment at heart after knowing them for so long.

We truly appreciate our community and how it's growing into something incredibly amazing, and that motivates us even more to be very thoughtful with regard to how we bring our vision to life on the Moon. It may not be as quickly as we'd like it to be, but we are steadily moving forward with our plans, and excited about what's in store.

We thank the community for hanging out with us and for their patience, because this is for real and we aren't going anywhere, so let's enjoy this crazy ride together, because the community has influence here too.

Again, Happy Birthday, and may your day be a very enjoyable one. :)

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Btw DME.. If its not too late or even nott allowd.. Can i wish for a Tower on my day or a crafting hof.. or even a Yog hof :p but will absolutely settle with a Monria t-shirt to wear on other planets as advertisement.. lol :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Btw DME.. If its not too late or even nott allowd.. Can i wish for a Tower on my day or a crafting hof.. or even a Yog hof :p but will absolutely settle with a Monria t-shirt to wear on other planets as advertisement.. lol :)

LOL ... I love your boldness, and if it was in my power to sprinkle swirlies on birthdays I would, but we all know we have no control over that sort of thing. :p

I hope the day is good to you ... that's the best I can do. :)

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
LOL ... I love your boldness, and if it was in my power to sprinkle swirlies on birthdays I would, but we all know we have no control over that sort of thing. :p

I hope the day is good to you ... that's the best I can do. :)

Hehe, Lovely answer , Just loved that.. made me smile from ear to ear.. And yes the yog are kind today exept the lvl 11 and 16 :p so overall i am way happy to spend my time here today :D

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
A really big thank you from all for kind wishes on the day :D Whole comunity show good love andd support <3

Top Bottom