hi

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hello kap kapitochka kap and welcome to the moon.. Hope you will enjoy it as much as rest of us do.. And if there is anything just use chat and there will allways be someone to answer :)

Dart

Sorry, but you need to post in English only at this forum. :)
Yes, I will. But in our culture it is customary to greet a guest in a language familiar to him. Frenchman - "bonjour" Arab - "اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ" Russian - "добро пожаловать".
It's just a greeting)

Off topic
I'm now helping newcomers. I help to find a mentor, I roll around the world, I show quests, I tell about the economy, etc.
Wanted to make a post on the forum with a suggestion of help (I have some hilarious ideas). But since I do not have sufficient knowledge of English for free conversation, I thought it would be done in Russian. So to speak for the new inhabitants of the moon who know Russian.
This on this forum can not be done?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It's very much appreciated that you are helping others Dart, especially those who are challenged to speak English, but it would be preferred that a precedent not be established with people posting in a foreign language and someone else translating it. This is an English only forum and while we serve a globally-diverse community, everyone posts in English, which seems to be the universal language used at all of the Entropia Universe game-related forums, except for those who identify as a specific language-related EU forum or website.

Otherwise, if someone needs my help on Monria with anything, then perhaps someone who speaks the same language as the person needing help can send me a private message either at the forum or in the game with what is needed, and I will be more than happy to assist wherever I can.

The same goes for the Monria chat channel in the game, it is English only. I think there are Russian and other language-related chat channels out there as well, but not sure how to find them, except for maybe asking in the Rookie chat channel? I really don't know, so maybe someone here has additional advice they can offer.

At any rate, welcome to Monria, and please extend that greeting to Platon for us. Thank you. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Kap welcome to Monria

I hope you enjoy the moon and the forum too :)

The'res going to be some Fun this Saturday, DME does great events, and she's over generous, loads of stuff :D

Top Bottom