Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Kathalea Kathalea Diaconescu - Please add me to the list as fee payer customer

Hi Kathalea, I've seen you quite a bit around DSEC, so hope you're enjoying the Moon. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
David Kalixt Neohex - Please add me to the list as fee payer customer

Got you sorted already on the Yamato guest list, thank you for sending the MFM the friend request, that made it easier and more efficient I think to get you on the guest list. I think I might require that going forward. :)

Was nice meeting you at the event on Saturday too, hope you had a good time. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Catherina Ls Petrova is my avatar name to be added to the spaceguest list thanks :)

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and also sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Roman Shoo Shumberg
Please add me to the guest list.

I also cannot find you in the player registry ... would you please send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request so that I can get you on the Yamato guest list? Thank you. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Unfortunately not, just a Yog slayer from Caly :)
FL request sent.

Ok, got you sorted, and have you listed as a paying passenger when you fly, but the cost is only 7 ped when you travel during our travel schedules on Fridays and Sundays. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Kindly add me to your space program. My avatar name Andolini Vito Corleone

Sometime today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and also sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
May I be added? Alya Alya Drarh is the full name.
Alya

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager most likely tomorrow. Once you receive it, accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Since you have purchased an apartment on Monria, you are eligible for the free space travel benefit, and will be added to the passenger list at the forum as such in the VIP section.

Top Bottom