You're the best DM :)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
WOW ... what an awesome butterfly Kendra, that's amazing.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I am off to get ready to head to my brother's, catch you guys later. :)

D

Deleted member 9432

happy b-day DM !
hope you are ok.
take care :hi

P.S.: a few words about our community. I feel a great connection with you, with our little 'family'. It is more than 'just a game' for me. I really care about you and about other people, like Nasty, for example. Our world is so full of shit and we should care about each other, regardless of politics, religion, nationality and everything else.

P.S2. sorry for my English :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Legends

Happy Birthday DME!

Barricade or tape up your windows and hunker down, looks like it's going to be bad for Tampa :coffee

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
happy b-day DM !
hope you are ok.
take care :hi

P.S.: a few words about our community. I feel a great connection with you, with our little 'family'. It is more than 'just a game' for me. I really care about you and about other people, like Nasty, for example. Our world is so full of shit and we should care about each other, regardless of politics, religion, nationality and everything else.

P.S2. sorry for my English :p

That right there just made my day SuperFly, that was beautifully said, and I greatly appreciate it. We are one big family, and it IS more than just a game. There are so many wonderful people in our community that I feel really blessed, and you are one who certainly bring a specialness to what we share. Thank you :)

Happy Birthday DME!

Barricade or tape up your windows and hunker down, looks like it's going to be bad for Tampa :coffee

Well, just to put it into perspective, this is the first time in 100+ years that Tampa Bay has been hit by a hurricane, and this monster is the badest hurricane in US history ... it's gonna get bad. I have to laugh at what Obie said ... "Send the lawyers, guns and money ... the shit has hit the fan." ... LOL ... he's a mess. :p

We arrived safely at my brother's out in the boondocks. He came to our place to load up all the food and water (coffee pot and Keurig too of course :p), and I followed him in my car. He parked it in a safe place next to the house, he got me connected to the internet with my laptop, and I'm chatting with the Wizard on Discord for a few before getting back to family and watching the weather channel.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, it's appreciated. I promise when we can have our event I'll make it extra special since we had to postpone it.

In the meantime, I will say caio for now and will check in when the party starts. :D

I still can't get over how cool that butterfly is Kendra, thank you VERY much. HUGS!!

FilthyMcNasty

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
Happy birthday sweetie! Sorry you had to spend it running from that monster down there. Glad yall got out safe. Down in Lake City atm. Going to take a nap and book it down to Orlando. Wanted to stop by and make sure you were ok! Yall stay safe and that evac convoy is still available should the need arise! Keep us updated everyone is worried about you!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Happy birthday sweetie! Sorry you had to spend it running from that monster down there. Glad yall got out safe. Down in Lake City atm. Going to take a nap and book it down to Orlando. Wanted to stop by and make sure you were ok! Yall stay safe and that evac convoy is still available should the need arise! Keep us updated everyone is worried about you!

In the 10+ years that we have shared a friendship, you have always been consistent with regard to helping other people, and often going above and beyond. Thank you. :aok

You be careful too with your convoy to Orlando. It will be messy. :)

Hey good buddy, what's the 411 on the slip 'n' slide south? Keep your wheels down and spirit up because we need you. 10-4? Ok, over and out and say hello to Roger. :p

If I could save time in a bottle ...

Top Bottom