Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Irina Astarta Ross
I was born on Monria. Please add to the guest list. Thank you.

Sometime tomorrow (Wednesday) you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. After you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank You!

I have a minute now and will log in to send the friend request from the MFM ... if you're going to be in the game, I will then log DME in and meet you at DSEC Forensics TP to give you your starter kit. :)

I have to do this quick though because I'm involved with other Monria work that I need to complete.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
AnkSunRa AmuneT Amun
Monria Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ll TAMPLIER ll

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager soon, accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ll TAMPLIER ll

Your name is not showing up in the player registry, please send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager so we can get you on the Yamato guest list. Thanks :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ll TAMPLIER ll

If you don't get into the game and send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager right quick, you will miss today's flight to Monria from Calypso and will have to wait until Sunday.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ll TAMPLIER ll

Make sure you don't have your status on "Invisible" or "Incognito" because I won't be able to find you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My in-game name: Clean and Clear

Welcome to Monria ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today and when you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi... my name Xx Vixio92 xX

Please let me know if you are Monrian Born or a member of the TKoE society which will give you the free space travel benefit, otherwise you will be considered a paying passenger and the fee will be 7 ped during our travel schedule on Fridays and Sundays.

Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, my avatar name is Calisto Nicole Lionheart and I am Monrian Born. Please add me to guest list. Thanks.

YAY ... you made it. Welcome to Monria. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I can get back to my computer, I'm on my phone right now. Accept tbe friend request and you will be added to the Yamato guest list, as well as receive an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Let me know what game time hours you are available and I'll do my best to catch up with you to give you a starter kit. I am -4 game time. You can learn what the game time is by clicking on your System tab and pressing U.

In the meantime, check out the MNAT Tutorials in the Beginners section of tbe forum for lots of helpful information.

Top Bottom