Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
MyAvatarName : renekton rammus vi

The instructions also ask you to post whether you are Monrian Born, a member of the TKoE society, or a paying customer. It makes a difference because of our free travel benefit to some and we have to keep it logged differently.

Please update your post with the rest of the information so that I can determine if you're eligible for free travel or not.

Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DJ DJMcFlinty McFlinty
signing up for paid travel and possible repair runs

You'll get a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager on Saturday and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
renekton rammus vi
monrian born
i want to be in list

You'll receive a friend request today (Sat) from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded.

I will also at some point get into the game and give you the Monrian Born starter kit. I'll be at DSEC Forensics. :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis,
Can I be signed up as a paying customer?
and can VIP warps happen at any time, and how do I book one from Arkadia to Caly?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Think not.. but I am not sure where I can sign up (for 7 peds)

This is the place, and you will be listed as a paying passenger. I will lov the Monria Fleet Manager into the game in about an hour and send you a friend request. Please accept it right away so that I can get you on the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis,
Can I be signed up as a paying customer?
and can VIP warps happen at any time, and how do I book one from Arkadia to Caly?

I'll catch you too as a paying customer. If you need a VIP warp outside of our regular travel schedule, you can post in the Yamato chat channel requesting it, but I think I'm going to list the Yamato pilots on the schedule and fee page at the forum so they can be contacted directly if need be.

I'll catch you guys in about an hour. :)

Deatz

VCAT Team Member
Nigel Deatz O'Guiness
Can I please be added as a paying customer and for repair runs please?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nigel Deatz O'Guiness
Can I please be added as a paying customer and for repair runs please?

Hi Deatz ... sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

You will be listed under the paying customers on the pilot's passenger list, but there is no fee for participating in the repair skilling runs out of Monria because there are no warps. :)

Top Bottom