Santa Claus visits Monria!

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
merry_christmas.jpg

The strangest thing happened to me tonight, as everyone knows I'm quite fond of christmas and managed to keep the hub decorated for most of this year but bah humbug DM told me I had to cancel christmas when Halloween arrived! So secretly I have set about decorating the hub...

As Coach Red said the only thing better than a crawfish dinner is five crawfish dinners and with this in mind I started to put up the Christmas Trees I've secretly been acquiring during the last few days. After a few too many mulled wines I decided to play with the Monria music station and found myself doing gangnam style to "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus".

The night progressed and to be honest the details are a little hazy, I think it was during the Julklapp Rodeo that I was flung to the floor. I must have hit my head pretty hard because everything appeared in double and for some reason crawling seemed to make more sense than walking. I made my way to the window and low and behold there was a character flying across the Crater. I'm kind of used to this behavior and to be honest he did resemble Obie somewhat, albeit a red version with a beard more white than grey. The sleigh and reindeer settled it, Obie has no need for such things. Santa Claus had come to Monria.

Before passing out on yet another tiled floor I noticed from a distance Santa was struggling to get into the apartments, occasionally he would get stuck on the roof of a grinch like resident having set their apartment to private. The greater problem I suspect was the lack of Chimneys.

After a rather comical attempt at amateur burglary Santa then jumped back into his sleigh and proceeded to just throw the presents randomly around DSEC Forensics. I have no idea whether we Monrians have been naughty or nice, or if our residents even write to Santa but either way it appears that we all got low end weapons. He didn't even bother wrapping them and we're just going to have to go find them ourselves.....

If you find yourself home on Monria for Christmas, enjoy the Christmas music and be sure to post a picture here for us all to see and you never know Santa might visit again!

Merry Christmas from Monria

Last edited:
Top Bottom