Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Greetings,

I would like to book a seat (I also fit nicelly in a luggage rack if needed ;-) for the flight on Sunday (today) from Monria to Calypso (I will miss the awesome music ingame!).

From what I gathered on forums the ship will arrive at a space station and there will be a transfer fee of 7ped to get down to the surface of Calypso from the space station?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey I got some sweat to sell u but u aren't in game atm

Please leave me a private message about sweat rather than post in non-related sections of the forum. I am -5 game time (East Coast US) and I am not in the game a lot. It's best to leave a private message at this forum because I will see it here first before in the game. Then I can coordinate a time to get in the game to meet you to buy the sweat.

The only reason I am in the forum at late hours of the night is because I check the forum for spam when I wake up to use the ladies room.

In the morning (my morning) when I am up for the day, I will create a section in the Monrian Born area for leaving sweat-related posts.

It is 1:40am for me right now and I'm going back to sleep. This may be a job for me, but I don't work 24/7, even though the boss might think I do. :D

hans

Greetings,

I would like to book a seat (I also fit nicelly in a luggage rack if needed ;-) for the flight on Sunday (today) from Monria to Calypso (I will miss the awesome music ingame!).

From what I gathered on forums the ship will arrive at a space station and there will be a transfer fee of 7ped to get down to the surface of Calypso from the space station?

Hi. You can TP to Calypso from Monria for the same 7 ped as a TP from SS to planet, so for trips to Calypso space transport offers no advantage unless you can hitch a ride down to the planet as passenger in someone else's quad/sleipnir. You don't want to do this with loot, don't feed the pirates. Entering a planetary atmosphere cost 2 ped to the pilot of the small ship.
Yamato offers a useful service to Monrian born to get to other planets though.
You can TP freely between Monria and Monria SS as well as small craft cannot leave the moon from the surface. You cannot TP from a planet to the SS, for them it is only down from SS and at a cost of 7 PED.

Oh, and as DME posted elsewhere you can listen to the ingame music out of game by Right clicking on the link and open in a new tab:

Monria Radio Stream

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Greetings,

Your flight is free being Monrian Born but you are correct about the 7 ped fee at the Calypso SS. However, you can also take any one of our TPs directly to Calypso for the same 7 ped. Use the drop-down menu at the top right and choose Calypso.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I see Hans beat me to the response, thanks Hans. :)

It is back to bed for me. See you guys later.

Thank you for the information! I will find another way. Am I correct to asume that the way back to Monria from Calypso would be free? Validating the info I found scattered around the interweb (albeit some years old):

For the way back from Calypso to Montia:

- An invite to the ship will scoop me up from the surface of Calypso? (Is there a specific spot on Calypso like a spaceport where I will have to be at the designated time?)
- At Monria the ship will dock at the Spacestation and the TP from the Monria SS to Monria itself is free of charge?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for the information! I will find another way. Am I correct to asume that the way back to Monria from Calypso would be free? Validating the info I found scattered around the interweb (albeit some years old):

For the way back from Calypso to Montia:

- An invite to the ship will scoop me up from the surface of Calypso? (Is there a specific spot on Calypso like a spaceport where I will have to be at the designated time?)
- At Monria the ship will dock at the Spacestation and the TP from the Monria SS to Monria itself is free of charge?

There is no immediate return to Monria via a TP on Calypso. I think if you are transported from Monria to Calypso through one of our quests, the only way back from the NPC on Calypso is if you reach a certain level, and if I remember correctly, that level is 20, so you would be on Calypso quite a while before reaching that level.

On the other hand, you are Monrian Born and eligible for the free travel benefit, so you can travel with the us on the Yamato on Fridays or Sundays during our travel schedule. We go from Monria > Arkadia > Calypso > Rocktropia > Monria, and the schedule starts at 20:00 game time from Monria. We are back at Monria at the end of the travel schedule about 21:30.

With regard to being summoned to the Yamato, no matter what planet you are on, make sure you are on the surface and not underground or in some instance. Watch for the Yamato summons on your screen and accept it. You will arrive in the Yamato hangar and greeted by the pilot for that travel schedule. Bring your RK-5 and welding wire to help repair the ship should we be attacked by pirates.

Monria is the only Space Station where it is free to TP down to the Moon without a fee. Each of the planets charge a 7 ped fee to TP from their Space Station to their planet. When we arrive back at Monria, just take the TP in the Yamato hangar and teleport down to the Monria Space Station, and then take the Monria Space Station TP up the stairs in the white globe down to the Moon and the location where you want to go.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Jeremy James Baldridge

LOL ... you didn't add that you were Monrian Born. :p

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before tomorrow's travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so it doesn't cause a disruption. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Add one more message in your introduction thread, and then log out of the browser and back in again, and you will be able to see our Shoutbox on the right. It's where we keep our Yamato passengers informed when we reach each location, especially for those who log out because of lootables.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tas Ksilo Top
Rocktropia -> Monria PC

Hi Tas ... our Monria Space Travel Schedule is only on Fridays and Sundays and we start at 20:00 game time at Monria and go to Arkadia > Calypso > Rocktropia > back to Monria ... unfortunately, our travel schedules end at 21:30 game time.

If you need a VIP warp you can find the schedule of fees here, otherwise, you might want to advertise in #Space_Travel channel in the game to see who is availabe. I don't know if any of our pilots are in the game or not to do a VIP warp.

Hope you get to Monria. I probably won't be back in the game until Tuesday. Happy Holidays! :)

Tas

No worries, I can wait until Friday.I just wanted to make sure that I will be on the paid guest list for the next Travel Schedule.
Thank you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Amy Twilight Vixen
Monrian Born.

We are in the midst of our Sunday travel schedule so the Monria Fleet Manager will send you a friend request right now, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Crafty Nana

VCAT Team Member
Poledara TheWatcher Wolfe would like to go to Monria :)
Paying Customer

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Max HoneyAlligator Lextor
Monrian Born

Sometime before Friday, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there won't be a delay if you travel with us. :)

Ani Mani

Hiya,

I want to get on the transport back from Calypso to Monria (and pickup my starter kit ;-)) next friday please

Ani Yagster Mani
Monriaborn

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hiya,

I want to get on the transport back from Calypso to Monria (and pickup my starter kit ;-)) next friday please

Ani Yagster Mani
Monriaborn

Hi Ani ... you'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before Friday, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there are no delays. After we're back at Monria after the travel schedule, I'll log DME into the game and meet you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you the starter kit.

See you on Friday. :)

Top Bottom