Temp closure ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netvalar

Well shoot I messed up couple months ago. I am here to update something I apparently never posted. While back I was having problems logging into the game with complete DL. I reinstalled the game 3 different times and bought a new video card. Last week one of my other games wouldn't update due to insufficient HD space. Well looked to see if Entropia was on that same HD and low and behold it was. Moved both games to a different HD and haven't had a problem all week.

However I knew my internet travels would be decreasing soon so didn't jump back in. Just finished with the realtors today and have a better idea of how long until I can be available to operate my personal game projects. Looks like RL will be more important between now and start of July.

One sad thing is internet speed in the rural areas is about 1/5th the speed I currently have joy joy joy.

Last edited:

Netvalar

We have a export request added to the buy list for the next 2 months any hunters interested in helping with supply?

completed er um canceled either or. will adjust and continue to buy the pulse amplifier

Last edited:

Netvalar

I was told that one of our beginner crafters crafts basic screws and then sells them on Caly. So I took a look at what screws are used for and looked at my BP list to see if I can use them. As it turns out I can and so added it to my buy list.

Yesterday I also chatted with someone who had loot from hunting that they would normally TT. Since they learned it is used in crafting enhancers I got the opportunity to purchase a couple. Well I need to take a closer look at those loot tables but will be adding to my buy list.

I know my current buy list is set up to help out early crafters now I need to take time to add in what will help our early hunters.

Just a FYI. In 1.000 Shoggoth kills I got the following loot:

1 x [Sollomate Azuro (L)] - 0.70 TT
1 x [Sollomate Rubio (L)] - 0.09 TT
3 x [EWE EP-2 Proton (L)] - 0.20 TT / (0.60 TT)
2 x [Omegaton B101 (L)] - 0.08 TT / (0.16 TT)

1 x [Thin Wool] - 0.25 TT
177 x [Animal Hide] - 0.01 TT / (1.77 TT)
817 x [Animal Muscle Oil] - 0.03 TT / (24.51 TT)
1,716 x [Animal Oil Residue] - 0.01 TT / (17.16 TT)

95 x [Inferior Cloth Extractor] - 0.01 TT / (0.95 TT)

3 x [Tier I component] - 0.10 TT / (0.30 TT)
12 x [Socket I component] - 0.10 TT / (1.20 TT)
1 x [Material Efficiency Component] - 0.50 TT

Netvalar

updated buy list for hunters of Shoggoths will look at Yogs this week.

Animal Muscle Oil and Animal Thyroid Oil can be sold to Gunner not sure what his buy rate is though, I would think 101 MU would be decent.

There are several things on that list that tailors could use and I have been looking at the shops to figure who to contact regarding wool, hides, etc.

Last edited:

Netvalar

Added to the buy list based on Yog loot tables.

Now the question of TTing your loot or at what MU point is it ok? Though I think most if not all loot should be kept until you have enough to sell for some sort of MU. I know that isn't really viable when low on Ped (when I am low I tt loot under 105 MU unless I have a buyer). We would love to hear at what MU point you feel TTing is worth doing or not doing?

Netvalar

Due to random demand I have added welding wire BP to my buy list at a decent MU outside of AH.

Though I personally think this BP is good for additional skill gains for early crafters. And the imports can be found at a couple different shops on Monria too.

Netvalar

Important news in update regarding the temporary closure of all projects operated EML. Though I admit I thought I posted a shutdown notice couple months ago and this was supposed to be an update. I blame old age for my idiocy.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thread is closed for now, Netvalar hasn't been at the forum since January 2019, and haven't seen him in the game either, but I think there is information in this thread that might be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom