Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

YogEvent-021717.png

break-c.png

Banner Created By ...
Anny Thundergirl, Monria Media Team
break-c.png

The Yogs got one over on us in December and we ended up meeting our Waterloo instead of them. Since then, they have been wandering around in the South Crater like they own the place (they don't even rent). I guess they picked a good wannabe Napoleon in Negated who waved his sword atop Yog-Sothoth and led them into battle. Self-assured and confidant the lot of them, they decided to call upon Negated again.

This time, they are shying away from historical battle strategies and attempting a full-on assault with a Valentine's distraction. Let not yourselves be fooled. The Yogs are taking over where the Shubs have failed in their attempts the past two years to capture Angel of Shadows as a human sacrifice. She's just too tough for them. Word around the Moon is, the Yogs want to sacrifice all of us to show the Shubs how it's done.

Give me a minute to contain myself.

Ok, here's the deal ... no red heart Valentine balloon-carrying punk-ass arachnids are going to run roughshod over our community and sacrifice jack crap ... PERIOD ... they need to be taught a real lesson, which is why we're offering more prizes and continuing with our 1K bounty toward someone winning a Monria apartment. The bounty is a rollover from December because we didn't reach our goal of a 1K total of globals/hofs, and we gave the Yogs a break in January to let them get stupid.

The only option we have guys and gals is to go full-throttle on their asses and paint the South Crater red with our own Valentine's message ... what say you?
break-c.png

EVENT DETAILS
break-c.png
BOUNTY OFFERED FOR 1K TOTAL GLOBALS/HOFS COMBINED --> Monria Apartment
  • if a total of 1k globals/hofs combined is achieved with the 12 hr span of the event
  • the person with the most globals/hofs combined will be rewarded with a Monria apartment
  • if more than one person has the same number of total globals/hofs
  • the single highest global/hof will be the winner
  • if there's a highest global/hof draw, then the first recorded time will apply
  • if we don't achieve the 1k globals/hofs goal, this bounty will roll over to April
  • --- that's because we have our big annual St Patrick's Day event in March
Here are the previous 12 hr global/hof totals:

Aug 506
Sep 683
Oct 863
Nov 883
Dec 350 --- we were competing against Merry Mayhem
Jan --- no event this month
break-c.png

GUESS THE 12 HR GLOBALS/HOFS TOTAL AND WIN 100 PED
  • post your guess in this thread of what you think the 12 hr globals/hofs total will be
  • you get only one guess, and it must be posted prior to the start of the event
  • make sure you check all other guesses so that you don't post the same number
  • check our 12 hr global/hof totals above for the previous months as a reference
  • edited posts will be disqualified, so think carefully before posting
  • the person coming the closest to the actual total at the end of the event wins
  • the 12 hr globals/hofs total will be added to this thread sometime on Sunday
break-c.png

Date | Saturday, February 17th
Time | 12:00 -to- 23:59 Game Time
Location | South Crater

GENERAL EVENT DETAILS
  • make sure to have the Monria chat channel active for instructions and NEXT GLOBAL call-outs
  • please ask questions in Monria chat and refrain from PM'ing DME if at all possible
  • --- the global tracker needs to be monitored and it's easier to respond to questions in Monria chat
  • be considerate of your fellow participants during the event
  • --- this includes not cluttering the TP area with vehicles and/or landing on top of people
  • --- when going back out into the field, please be considerate of where you land and pick up vehicles
  • the 12 Hr Global Prize Giveaway events are Solo Hunting events only
  • random global/hof prizes will be given out during the course of the event
  • winners can pick up their prizes at the South Crater TP when convenient, or at the end of the event
  • DME will be standing near the NPCs -- please allow her to initiate all trades
break-c.png

EVENT RESULTS
break-c.png

EVENT PRIZES
  • single highest Yog solo global/hof --- 250 PED -- Mei Golddigger Ling
  • First single lowest Yog solo global of the event --- 150 PED --- Azra Azazel Astarte
  • Last single lowest Yog solo global of the event --- 150 PED --- Hans Andrew Smit
  • DME's Special Global/HoF Prize --- 100 PED --- Zezadas Gugu Kizado
  • --- have the first recorded time with a global/hof that has two 9s in it
  • Guess Total Globals/HoFs (guess = 671 / actual total = 671) --- 100 PED --- Tonga Bomba Momba
  • --- ok, I am sufficiently freaked out that he got it right on the actual number
You can view all of the data extracted from EntropiaLife here.
break-c.png

CHANGE IN HOW YOU WIN
  • if you get both the lowest and the highest global/hof ... you win the highest
  • if you win the highest, you are not eligible for either the First or Last lowest global prizes
  • the person who wins the First lowest global can also win the Last lowest global
  • if you get the First lowest global, you can continue hunting toward getting the highest
  • Example ... you get a 10 PED Yog global and have the first recorded time
  • --- this means you win the First lowest global prize
  • --- but there's an incentive to continue hunting to see if you can get the highest global/hof
  • --- if you do, then the person who had the lowest Yog global with the time right after yours ...
  • ---------- would win the First lowest global prize
  • Anhithe will extract the data from EntropiaLife after the event and determine the winners
  • the results will be added to the first post in this event thread sometime on Sunday
break-c.png

HERE ARE THE COORDINATES FOR THE INCREASED SPAWNS

[39121, 17942, 75]
Yog Broodmother ... level 24
Yog-Sothoth ... level 19

[38499, 18904, 74]
Arbitrator The Vermin ... level 18
Vacuity of Perforation ... level 16
Persecutor of Abyss ... level 11

[39040, 18908, 94]
Yog Perforator ... level 7
Yog Penetrator ... level 6
Yog Ransacker ... level 6
Yog Tunneler ... level 5
Yog Dredger ... level 5
Yog Gougher ... level 4

[38663, 18711, 33]
Yog Scrub ... level 3
Yog Scraper ... level 3
Yog Burrower ... level 3
Yog Delver ... level 3
break-c.png

INSTRUCTIONS TO CAPTURE THE SOUTH AND WEST CRATERS
  • from the DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
  • --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside the abandoned mine entrance
  • --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the South Crater ... capture the TP and then ...
  • from the South Crater TP follow the road out to the abandoned mine
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [37744, 17987, 110]
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the West Crater ... capture the TP and then ...
  • --- you can take the West Crater TP back to the South Crater TP and join the event
break-c.png

See you on Saturday, Feb 17th, and don't forget to ...
"
Expect the Unexpected "
break-c.png

Top Bottom