Hi Monria

Craftmeister

Hi all,

I am active since June 2016...Have learnt a lot but still need to learn a lot more. I am generally a peaceful and helpful soul to those who are same or new. I dislike robbers, pirates, scammers and beggars. Top Crafting is my ultimate goal, I hunt and mine for my own supplies. Generally Solo, but on occasion i love a good Team Eco Hunt or Swunt with honest players. Current hunting equipment: Ozpyn Chon + A101 Amp, Karma Killer, Batsim R1/R2/R3, Arsonistic Chip 1/2.

My special connection to Monria is a Discovery for the Monria Boxing Glove 36oz Lightweight (M,L) Blueprint (L), and the Monria Boxing Glove 36oz Lightweight (M,L), which is and always will be a personal special highlight.

To also help fellow players, I have made a Mission + Mob Spreadsheet for the Planets Cyrene and Toulan, now I will be making one for Monria.

Wishing everyone Good Luck, Globals, Hofs, Ubers and Aths,

Craftmeister

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well hello there YOU. :)

Welcome to our Moon community. I think you will enjoy getting to know this lot through the forum and our Monria chat channel in the game. This is a very helpful and crazy-fun community.

We kinda love them ... a LOT. :D

Those of us who took the field trip to Cyrene in January really enjoyed it, and your Cyrene Missions Chart with a mass amount of data really helped us tremendously. The wealth of information that you provided in that chart is very valuable, and if you do anything even close to that for Monria, that would be absolutely amazing. I added a link to this information in our Monria & Entropia-Related Links section. I haven't seen the Toulon one, but if you get me that link I will add that too because we will eventually be taking a field trip to that planet as well, and any mission information would be helpful.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I will let you know that some things are going to change with our next release, so you might want to wait a little bit before you get started so that all information is current. I'll have to do some updating in certain sections of the forum and wouldn't want you to do double work. I can't give specific details, but I'll let you know when I have all of the information updated.

Welcome again to Monria, it really is nice to see you here. :)

Craftmeister

Hi DME :hi

Thank you very much for the welcome, it is very much appreciated. I am also looking forward to meet some Monrians for the odd team hunt or swunt:boxing4

I will send you a link in PM for the Toulan Spreadsheet, the moderators of the Toulan Forum have not released it for the Forum yet, and I will need to do some updates there as well, especially after feedback from players like Miles and Eleni.

I have started the basic info and structure for the Monria Spreadsheet, but will hold back as requested until the next release. One thing is for sure, each planet has its own strengths and advantages, and i am looking forward to discover and share Monria's.

Wishing everyone Good Luck, Globals, Hofs, Ubers and Aths, :ecstatic

Craftmeister

PS: Love the Selection of Smilies for this Forum:)

Top Bottom