Full Cave TP Run

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
How many would be up for a TP CAVE run from start to finish. Then after we finish we could all kill the shubs in the Shub Cavern.

Please can you let me know if you are interested and I will sort a date and time.

If you are interested please put your EU time and your +or- time, this way I can work out the best time for us all.

Cheers

Sith

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Great idea Sith, I would like for us to do more of these for those who don't have all the cave and cavern TPs. I'll join your runs when you set them up. :)

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Like the idea. and will be joning in on any run done while i am alive and kicking here :) Will look for dates in chat and forum :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The cave runs are fun, so I love that this is being initiated again. Thanks :highfive

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Looks like we have some good interest. Will look at dates.

Would a weekend be best for you guys or anytime. Avoiding Yamato runs ofc

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Will do my best to be hanging around at that date .. lol :D

veda

Great idea Sith, I would like for us to do more of these for those who don't have all the cave and cavern TPs. I'll join your runs when you set them up. :)

I don't have Cave TP #4. Of course it's because a very strong mobs are there and there is nothing to do
there for a noob like me. But I can participate to have all TPs open just for the sake of the completeness.
Or there is some achievement for this ?

BTW I am curious about one thing. You mentioned "cavern TPs". I know there are hidden caverns
accessible from the cave. But I thought there is no any TP there and they are hidden on purpose
to give fun and some satisfaction for explorers. Or am I wrong?

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I don't have Cave TP #4. Of course it's because a very strong mobs are there and there is nothing to do
there for a noob like me. But I can participate to have all TPs open just for the sake of the completeness.
Or there is some achievement for this ?

BTW I am curious about one thing. You mentioned "cavern TPs". I know there are hidden caverns
accessible from the cave. But I thought there is no any TP there and they are hidden on purpose
to give fun and some satisfaction for explorers. Or am I wrong?

There are hidden places yes. There are no TP's for them.

The Shub Cavern is at the very end of the caves. That is the one I am talking about.

Top Bottom